Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778

Thread: Star Wars Celebration VIII (April 13-16 2017)

Quote Originally Posted by Hail_Lord_Helmet View Post
    Apparently attendance was great!
    http://www.starwars.com/news/thank-you-for-an-amazing-star-wars-celebration
    lol Not surprising considering how many lines there were. We can only hope they will use the entire convention center next time wherever it will be.

Did they ever mention much about Kenny passing? Obviously Carrie had the spotlight but I didn't hear much about him

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post
    Did they ever mention much about Kenny passing? Obviously Carrie had the spotlight but I didn't hear much about him

They barely mentioned him in the 40 Years panel. But , Warwick said some kind words during the closing ceremonies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikeinator View Post

There was a video clip and Warwick said some personal words in the "these are the droids your looking for" panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    There was a video clip and Warwick said some personal words in the "these are the droids your looking for" panel.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FfRx3l2uHJM Warwick starts talking about him at 18:20 The video retrospective was very good. I always felt they sideswiped his importance to SW.
    ANH, the best movie ever - ESB, the best SW movie ever
    My feedback

~70k, so 10k more than London, which was the old record. WOW. didnt seem that busy to my. The bigger halls with larger aisles spreads the folks out I guess.....except of course for WED/Thurs night and the TOPPS area. LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Hutt View Post
    think that there should have been more
    said about Kenny. He was one of two people in every movie released. He should have been talked about more than just in passing.

I completely agree. He was mentioned, but I would've liked to see a little more remembrance.
    Quote Originally Posted by darthvader1usa View Post
    said about Kenny. He was one of two people in every movie released. He should have been talked about more than just in passing.
    WTB: MOC or AFA: Boba Fett ROTJ Kenner 45 back, ROTJ 79 back, Lily Ledi or ROTJ Tri logo.

Quote Originally Posted by darthvader1usa View Post

Yep, I thought the same thing more should have been done for Kenny.

Page 78 of 78 FirstFirst ... 2868767778