Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: McQuarrie Darth Vader Statue

Looks great Purplerage!!!

Agreed. That looks awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys.... appreciate it

James
    Dark Helmet: I bet she gives great helmet.......

shipped mine back yesterday. Will be getting a new one. Unfortunately, I will have a different number, most likely a higher number, but that does not bother me.
    Paint on right knee was bad. Like it was packed while the paint was still tacky. Left a large, noticeable imprint. As well as a scuff on the front of the exclusive helmet.
    I will post pics later on this evening. I have to convert them from my computer to photobucket before I can post here.
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Quote Originally Posted by PURPLERAGE03 View Post
    So, so happy to add him to my collection.... it complements the efx helmet nicely.

A fantastic pair. Congrats!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Thanks lightsword...
    Dark Helmet: I bet she gives great helmet.......

Quote Originally Posted by costell2 View Post
    shipped mine back yesterday. Will be getting a new one. Unfortunately, I will have a different number, most likely a higher number, but that does not bother me.
    Paint on right knee was bad. Like it was packed while the paint was still tacky. Left a large, noticeable imprint. As well as a scuff on the front of the exclusive helmet.
    I will post pics later on this evening. I have to convert them from my computer to photobucket before I can post here.
    That sucks to hear, sorry about that!

BTW, do you have Tapatalk? It's super easy to post pics with that... no more going to Photobucket and going back and forth pasting links! Just click on the photo icon when typing your response, click on the picture you want to post and BAM!, there you go!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here are the pics:

"I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Sorry to hear the news costell2. Thanks for posting the pics. I need to inspect mine to make sure it is okay. Glad you are getting a replacement.

I hope you get a replacement soon, costell2. It sucks when we receive an item that has some sort of imperfection.

Quote Originally Posted by PURPLERAGE03 View Post
    Thanks lightsword...
    Your welcome. It's incredible seeing the potential eFX has to create pieces of the magnitude of the McQuarrie Vader helmet that they've become so slooooow wth their releases, hence the Scout Trooper helmet, and the Y-Wing. But yeah, the statue and helmet together are like a match made in Heaven.
    Last edited by LightSword; 05-22-2017 at 01:31 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast