Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: McQuarrie Darth Vader Statue

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Check the Classifieds. About a month ago someone was offering the exclusive version. Good luck!

* Edit: This is the person that has it : Exclusive McQuarrie Darth Vader statue
    Thanks for the push but already claimed!!!! Cant wait to see this though displayed...

Quote Originally Posted by RiddleMeThis501 View Post
    Thanks for the push but already claimed!!!! Cant wait to see this though displayed...

Oh, man. Sorry you couldn't get to it on time. Have you joined the waitlist in case SS makes a few more available? Best of luck getting one.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

McVader arrived today 377/750, did a quick inspection and this is an awesome statue.

Ohhh boy... I can't wait to get him. Any ideas on the next statue in the line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tweekem View Post
    Ohhh boy... I can't wait to get him. Any ideas on the next statue in the line?
    Nothing else has been announced, although there's the possibility something will be mentioned, or shown, during SDCC. It would make sense if Luke is next as to pair him up with his father. Fingers crossed the line will continue.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Co_Jo_Dai View Post
    McVader arrived today 377/750, did a quick inspection and this is an awesome statue.
    Congrats on the awesome arrival.

Got mine today. #116.
    I will open him up later when the toddler is in bed. I cant wait!
    "I am a Jedi, like my father before me."

Mine showed up today and he looks great.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Oh, man. Sorry you couldn't get to it on time. Have you joined the waitlist in case SS makes a few more available? Best of luck getting one.
    Thanks Lightsword. Yup, I've joined the waitlist. Hopefully I can get one.

So, so happy to add him to my collection.... it complements the efx helmet nicely.

Dark Helmet: I bet she gives great helmet.......

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast