Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leia Pink Poncho Prototypes

Leia Pink Poncho Prototypes

Here are some pictures of my Leia pink poncho prototypes. I'm always interested to hear about other Leia pink poncho prototypes so please PM me if you have one for sale or trade or even if you just have any leads on the whereabouts of another :-)

(Carded sample on ROTJ 48 back Imperial Hoth Stormtrooper card; Unpainted first shot with non production colour orange hat and dark blue unproduced blaster; Painted first shot with non production colour light brown hair and unproduced HK copyright).

The painted first shot figure is essentially the exact same figure as the carded sample. It has the light brown hair and even the shinier light green paint on the hat.

(Leia pink poncho carded sample on ROTJ 48 back Imperial Hoth Stormtrooper card)

(Leia pink poncho unpainted first shot with non production colour orange hat and dark blue unproduced blaster)

(Leia pink poncho painted first shot with non production colour brown hair)

(Unproduced HK copyright)

(Another shot of the Carded sample and unpainted first shot together)

Thanks for looking :-)

Cheers Oli
    Last edited by olisuds; 02-27-2017 at 03:39 PM.
    WTB: R5-D4 Pre-production
    Looking for R5-D4 ESB 48c back proof card (revenge offer)!!
    Looking for R5-D4 POTF Cromalin!!

Lightning does strike twice! Congratulations, they look great together. I would have had a trip to Venture back in the day, you never know what your gonna get Good thing it was saved, and unpunched

Thanks Tony, I believe Venture was an Australian store too - where this particular example probably ended up in a retail bin - hence unpunched.

•    
    I can't believe you could have bought this at a store. Imagine looking at a Snowtrooper and seeing a pink caped Leia. I wish I'd seen one!

Great pick-up.

Pat
    Looking for Darth Vader items from all around the world.
    Vader Vintage Collection
    Vader Bootleg Collection

Truly incredible mate.

congratulations!!!
    Last edited by Snake_eyes_82; 05-02-2016 at 05:50 AM.
    Big L Rest In Peace!
    my feedback :Feedback for Snake_Eyes_82
    Other Stuff I collect https://www.flickr.com/photos/140128699@N03/albums

Beautiful stuff Oli! Now you need a proof card to go with these. Big congrats!!
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,textured cape Leia, and any Revenge proofs. I'm also currently looking for Original Leia proofs. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Thanks for the kind words guys - I'd send you a few "Likes" if the button was still there :-).

To say i am over the moon is an understatement.

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    Beautiful stuff Oli! Now you need a proof card to go with these. Big congrats!!
    Nice idea Randy, although someone is hogging all the Leia Poncho ones :-) Perhaps I should try to pick up some Snowtrooper proof cards instead. I reckon the first shot would look cool standing in front of a Snowtrooper revenge proof card!? :-D

This is a really stunning piece Oli! Congrats on the addition to your prototype collection!
    Matth

that is simply incredible , ilove seeing these prototypes . very very cool
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

Doubt this have ever been done before. To me, Pink Leia on Snowtrooper is to coolest and mock-up combo ever! Question is: what is next? ;-)
    WTB: Foreign MOCs - Meccano, Harbert, PBP/Poch, Lili Ledy, Glasslite, Top Toys
    My feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102899/

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast