Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687

Thread: The Last Jedi Toys - General Discussion Thread

Yes they worked as off the wall slapstick comedy's

Star Wars has been creatively bankrupt since 1983...yet we can't seem to walk away....

It's one thing to be able to acknowledge that and not walk away.

Its another thing to refuse to acknowledge that and not walk away.(90% of the people here)

Quote Originally Posted by Julythrunov View Post
    It's one thing to be able to acknowledge that and not walk away.

Its another thing to refuse to acknowledge that and not walk away.(90% of the people here)

Ya I was hinting If they go the Rey is Luke's daughter storyline, Phasma might be a reimagined Mara Jada. (Or they might go simple & she is already dead.)

That being said I think her parentage will be someone less obvious, maybe a Palintine?

It's been 20 years since I read the books but I do remember the guards in Jedi being identified as different characters in different books. (Cause its the EU) & I stopped reading the series after Dengar shows up just to get killed for the 20th time.

But Han (probabliy Leia) & Kylo all knew who Rey was so its going to nbe some kind of F up story. (Which is why I hope Luke isn't the Dad.)

Although if you want to have some fun with strange theories, Luke is a Kenobi. (Padme shouldn't have been interested in the 8 year old) But the movies never overtly went there.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Page 87 of 87 FirstFirst ... 3777858687