Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819

Thread: The Last Jedi Toys - General Discussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Vatta View Post
    Call me crazy, but I'd love to see Hasbro make a Kylo Ren storage case for the figures like the old Kenner Darth Vader case. I'm kinda surprised they didn't reissue the Vader case for Rogue One. Or just some of those old square storage cases, something both retro nostalgic and yet new and functional.
    I'd love to get carrying cases like these but I'm sure Hasbro would say it's not cost effective. I remember during the Saga days I think they reissued the Vader case from Kenner with 2 figures and they sat on the shelves.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Quote Originally Posted by MARK2D2 View Post
    I've been using a Kylo Ren micro machines carry case for the new figs. It's on the small side. Only holds about 8 figs, but is still kind of cool. Got several for $5 at the 99 Cent Store.
    I just looked that up on Amazon, had no idea they had made that, thanks for letting me know! It looks pretty cool. Maybe they could scale it up, love to see them do that. It could become as iconic for the new toys as the Vader case is for the old toys.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkArtist View Post
    I'd love to get carrying cases like these but I'm sure Hasbro would say it's not cost effective. I remember during the Saga days I think they reissued the Vader case from Kenner with 2 figures and they sat on the shelves.
    They sure didn't sell well around here. I always passed on them, and now I 'm trying to find one for a decent price to put my Rogue One figures in lol.

They are all over LA still at 99 Cent Stores for $4.99 which is a great price. I'll post a few pics later this week. I am out of town right now.
    Go check out my "Vintaged Up" custom SANDCRAWLER interiors in the Customizing Thread! My fist attempt at any such venture... And I think it looks pretty dang cool.
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1094836/#post19072819

It would have been funnier if they had released a carrying case with an un-masked Kylo, hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Spassvogel View Post
    It would have been funnier if they had released a carrying case with an un-masked Kylo, hehe.
    I'd go for a melty DV mask carrying case with the unmasked Kylo!
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 9171819