Thread: Bond...james bond 1/6th scale figures

Bond...james bond 1/6th scale figures

I decided to expand the franchise boundaries of my mancave with a new "wing" highlighting the James Bond actors. I started with this bootleg Daniel Craig(my fav. Bond) Spectre 1/6th fig.(MI-6 Agent "Jack"), as well as a SSC Sean Connery(one of my very 1st Sideshow purchases...39.99@ Tower Records) from the classic Goldfinger.

My very first Sideshow purchase was a Pierce Brosnan James Bond for my son, who is a huge Bond fan. Got it at Suncoast video...think it was around $40 too...which seemed like a lot of money for a 1/6 figure back then LOL.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I know, right!? I had that Brosnan Sideshow figure, but sold it to fund more HT.

It was this one, from Die Another Day I guess. It actually still holds up, it's a pretty nice figure. It was also my first 1/6 "custom", I removed his tux and pressed it LOL. My son still has it.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Coming soon from Big Chief Studios(Dr. Who)...fully licensed 1/6th scale figures from Goldfinger. These are prebooking in Feb. 2017, and look incredible.

I know...would love Red Grant from From Russia With Love.