Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Darth Vader Collectors Gallery Statue

Quote Originally Posted by BithBandLeader View Post
    We just posted an unboxing video for the Darth Vader Collector's Gallery statue and we give a sneak peek at the NEXT statue in the line: https://youtu.be/s8-XrQQCmfg
    It was the longest ten minutes considering I have the original statue , but it paid off in the end when you showed the pieces of the I-G 88 statue. Thanks for pointing out to the video!
    Last edited by LightSword; 02-17-2017 at 07:57 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

I agree, that was a LOOOOONG 10 minutes, but it was cool to have! I'd much rather have a long 10 minutes than nothing at all. Lol A nice change!

Forgive me for my lack of enthusiasm, but I'm not thrilled about the second statue. Personally I've never really liked IG-88 much and for a second piece on a new line I would have thought and preferred a more prominent/popular character would have been chosen and a lesser character like this used later as the line was more established.

Does anyone know how this statue compares in size to the diorama scale statues?

I'd like to get this statue, but beyond Vader... we'll just have to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by bighead5 View Post
    I agree, that was a LOOOOONG 10 minutes, but it was cool to have! I'd much rather have a long 10 minutes than nothing at all. Lol A nice change!

Forgive me for my lack of enthusiasm, but I'm not thrilled about the second statue. Personally I've never really liked IG-88 much and for a second piece on a new line I would have thought and preferred a more prominent/popular character would have been chosen and a lesser character like this used later as the line was more established.

Does anyone know how this statue compares in size to the diorama scale statues?

I'd like to get this statue, but beyond Vader... we'll just have to see.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's O.K, we all have our preferences, and that's a good thing. It would be a very bland world if everyone's likes were all the same. To be honest, I like IG-88 as part of a whole set of bounty hunters, but as a stand alone piece, I'd not be thrilled if that's all there is. I would have preferred an X-Wing Luke holding his helmet as a second statue, or an old Ben wielding his lightsaber with the hood of his robe over his head.

The size of the statue is a bit tricky to determine as the only other we have to go by is the newly released kneeling Vader. But going by comparison pictures of that Vader statue next to a mini bust, and the Fett diorama (see pictures below), I'm assuming the sculpts of this new line could be a little taller than those from the dioramas . But it would be a good question to ask in the Q & A section, nonetheless.

Last edited by LightSword; 02-18-2017 at 03:33 PM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

So this new Gallery line is 1/8 scale , huh ? What scale are the sandtrooper on dewback , and the Tusken Raider on Bantha , 1/10 ? I'd buy a Teedo on his luggabeast from TFA if it was in the same scale as those two !

Quote Originally Posted by ATATDRIVER View Post
    So this new Gallery line is 1/8 scale , huh ? What scale are the sandtrooper on dewback , and the Tusken Raider on Bantha , 1/10 ? I'd buy a Teedo on his luggabeast from TFA if it was in the same scale as those two !
    Those along with the Rancor keeper, Jabba's Throne, Stormtroopers with Boba Fett and Han in Carbonite are 1/10 scale, which translates into approximately 7" in height, give or take. The 1/8 scale for the upcoming line would make the erected poses approximately 9" tall. So, they're going to be slightly taller than the aforementioned characters from the dioramas.

My Feedback

What the hell ? Why can't we settle on two different scales and run with it ? Now if they do a new " beast " statue , it'll probably be in this new gallery line , and not be n scale with the others I have already. Still hoping for a Teedo on his luggabeast in the same scale as the dewback !

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678