Thread: Lexington Comic & Toy Con 2016

Lexington Comic & Toy Con 2016

Hey Lexingtonians (yeah, I made that up), I'm sure most of you know that LexCon is fast approaching. It will be held downtown at the Lexington Convention Center, 430 West Vine Street, and runs from Friday, March 11th to Sunday, March 13th.

Notable Star Wars guests include:
    Matthew Wood, voice of General Grievous
    Richard Oldfield, Rogue 4 in ESB
    Mark Dodson, voice of Salacious Crumb in ROTJ and extra voices in TFA
    "Roxy" the life-sized, 700-pound Rancor

For me, I am most looking forward to the appearances of three classic Doctors: Peter Davison (5th Doctor), Colin Baker (6th Doctor), and Sylvester McCoy (7th Doctor as well as Radagast the Brown in "The Hobbit"). Karen Gillan, who played Amy Pond in the newest iteration of "Doctor Who" as well as Nebula in "Guardians of the Galaxy," will also be there alongside her fellow "Doctor Who" cast members. Brent Spiner (Data in "Star Trek: TNG") and Kevin McNally (Mr. Gibbs in "Pirates of the Caribbean") are scheduled to appear as well.

There are tons of other media guests (most of whom I don't recognize, seeing as there are a lot of Power Rangers on the list) and exhibitors on the list. Check it all out:

Lexington Comic & Toy Con

Up through March 9th, you can purchase advance tickets online, which saves you a few dollars as opposed to buying at the door. A small surcharge will be added for online ticket sales. A two-day weekend pass is $37.50, Saturday only is $28.00, and Sunday only is $18.50. Most of the guests are scheduled for Saturday. Children under the age of 10 and costume contest registration are free. VIP passes for varying things are also available.

If anybody will be there and would like to meet up, I'm game. Feel free to PM me and let me know!
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

WTB: SSC PF Asajj Ventress (EE)

Prices for individual autographs have just gone up:

Lexington Comic & Toy Con 2015
    The prices are subject to change at any time, and the list will be updated to reflect new information. The schedule has also been posted, so check it out here:

Lexington Comic & Toy Con 2015

I still hope to meet some Scummers! Shoot me a PM if you'll be there and would like to meet up.
    "I do not want people to be very agreeable, as it saves me the trouble of liking them a great deal." -Jane Austen

I neglected to add Barbara Goodson, the voice of Mother Talzin, to the Star Wars media guest list above.