Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast

Thread: Bandai : Movie Realization Star Wars

Amazing work, Darth Balrog. I like your attention to the Asian folkloric element in the character.

Great job on Chewy Balrog! Love the quiver, crossbow and sash.

This is what Bandai needs to do instead of the endless trooper variations. We need rebels!!
    Wants: TBS 6 Rex, Amazon Praetorian Guard with Heavy Blade

Trade Feedback: http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=887973

I want a dark wizard, either Sidious or Snoke. Not much in the way of accessories, but I'm fine with that.

Balrog when is the preorder ?

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Trooper View Post
    Great job on Chewy Balrog! Love the quiver, crossbow and sash.

This is what Bandai needs to do instead of the endless trooper variations. We need rebels!!
    I second that !

Thanks for the nice comments everyone! I'll keep you updated when I make more customs, got a few in the concept phase.

Awesome work, Darth_Balrog. You are very creative and talented.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Thanks! I'll definitely give that a try.

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I've encountered the problem. Sometimes I just hold the peg firmly at the joint (the articular end) with my left thumb and index fingers while I push the tiny hand in place with my other hand. Most of the time it works, but when it swivels no matter what, I use a pair of thin long nose pliers to get a good hold of the jointed area of the peg so it doesn't move, leaving enough space for its inserting end to be exposed and push the hand in place at the same time.

You are welcome. I hope it works for you as it has for me.
    As a collector, surrounding yourself with what you like enriches not only your visual experience, but it instills vitality to your life and uplifts your soul.

My Feedback

Page 76 of 78 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 LastLast