Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: Mattel - DC Comics 6" Multiverse - Collect & Connect

So ML style articulation, 50% markup....and not as well executed. Hmm....doesn't look promising.
    Fund my Jabba's Sail Barge purchase!
    https://www.gofundme.com/star-wars-jabbas-sail-barge
    40% funded! Thanks donors, I raised an additional 40% through sales. Close enough to get me over the hump.

No offense, but I absolutely hate that style of torso joint. Why does Mattel insist on using it? That's why I like the Multiverse figures, no horrid joint lines.
    Also, who took that photo? Because the resolution is horrible!

Another thing is that I'd have prefered they continued the 4" line with Linda Carter WW. This just feels like a slap in the face. Because now it's going to be 50/50 4" and 6". I can't seem to catch a break with either company. lol
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Better look at the Flash and Batman figures.

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Count me in for Batman, I always liked Val Kilmer's version of Batman.
    Same. For some reason , it does look a little like some parts are re-used from the Movie Masters Batman Begins figure. Still, I always loved Batman Forever.

Is Mattel a no show at Toy Fair 2018? Was hoping to see what’s coming this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkart99 View Post
    Is Mattel a no show at Toy Fair 2018? Was hoping to see what’s coming this year.

http://news.toyark.com/2018/02/18/to...figures-289560

Not much to write home about really. The Female Lantern looks cool though(forgot her name), as well as Simon Baz. But that beast boy looks like he's from a weird Anime. lol
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, R3-H17 Looking for JP Ellie, Grant & Muldoon
    Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Did the Lynda Carter Wonder Woman get cancelled? Seems they would have shown her.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718