Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: Kylo Ren (Unmasked)

Quick question for folks in other areas....
    In a few Targets around my area, the Hassk Thug/Han Solo/Rey(Resistance) wave is reappearing with some regularity. This wave I do not need, however I did miss out on the Kylo Unmasked/Nien/Squad leader wave, as well as the Ackbar/Fifth Brother/Tasu Leech wave.

Is anyone seeing either of those 2 other waves making "come-backs" in their local areas?

Haven't seen this wave at Target but, as has been said numerous times before by many posters, you might want to check Dollar General. That's the only place I have ever seen this wave outside of a local comic shop.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I ordered him online last year but then a few months later I picked up an extra at Dollar General. I think I saw him at Walmart once in December but overall, a very rare find.

If anyone is in Northern NJ and still needs this the 5 Below on Rt. 3 in Clifton has about 5 left with a few First Order Officers and Nien Numb.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkart99 View Post
    If anyone is in Northern NJ and still needs this the 5 Below on Rt. 3 in Clifton has about 5 left with a few First Order Officers and Nien Numb.
    Thanks for the heads up! I managed to get the last FO Stormtrooper Squad Leader at that store today.

Still mad I never saw this figure. It's going for a semi-high price on eBay too... Not to mention I never found Tasu Leech, the FO Squad Leader, Ackbar, or Nien Nunb. Those were the last 6 I needed to complete my TFA set.
    Founder of the /r/StarWarsCollecting Discord server.

Quote Originally Posted by JGuar View Post
    Still mad I never saw this figure. It's going for a semi-high price on eBay too... Not to mention I never found Tasu Leech, the FO Squad Leader, Ackbar, or Nien Nunb. Those were the last 6 I needed to complete my TFA set.
    Don't feel bad, I never saw Kylo, the Squad Leader, or Nien Numb either.
    My signature was last updated in 2008. I've changed it. Its still not interesting.

No offense but I never understood that idiom. Other folks misery doesn't make me feel any better about my situation
    Dea wanna wanga

Quote Originally Posted by War_in_The_floor View Post
    No offense but I never understood that idiom. Other folks misery doesn't make me feel any better about my situation
    Don't feel bad, I never understood it either
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

If I cant find something
    It actually makes me feel better if some one else does
    Living vicariously and all

Unless
    that someone
    is a rebel scum sponsor
    who "Finds" every retail example of an exclusive before they are put on the shelves
    then marks them up 400%
    and buys an ad on our community site to graciously offer them to us

I still remember the first time I saw it
    I opened two sessions of RS, one on the forum at a thread where everyone was talking about a certain Toys R us Exclusive and how no one could find them even though they were supposed to be shipping out
    and the other on the front page where a major shop had ad space super excited to display that same product, " toys R us Exclusive" blazing visible on the package
    and Im like....
    " hey wait a second.... that's not a toys r us ad"
    Dea wanna wanga

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast