Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

Got Jaina and Rose at 151! Passed on Snoke as I already have the deluxe one with throne. My wife snatched them away for Christmas, as is her tradition with all of my Fall Star Wars purchases. TBH, she wouldn't have a clue what to get me otherwise.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Got Jaina and Rose at 151! Passed on Snoke as I already have the deluxe one with throne. My wife snatched them away for Christmas, as is her tradition with all of my Fall Star Wars purchases. TBH, she wouldn't have a clue what to get me otherwise.
    Awesome man. I think Iím just about caught up except for admiral ackbar & officer, last Jedi Rey, last Jedi kylo. But Iím waiting on them till Theres a sale or something.

Pretty much caught up myself. I still need Gree, but can live without him. I have him on my Amazon wish list, hopefully my wife notices. Still on the fence with the Ackbar set. Only thing I am really looking for right now is the deluxe Kylo Ren set, but nobody has found them at retail that I have seen yet.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Nice to know the Jaina's are hitting the city. Need to find two of those.

Star Wars Black Series 6"

I read black series AT-STís were showing up at Ross and stopped by mine in AlamoRanch and scored one. It was the only one there. Iíve also read that the remote control AT-Actís are showing up for $30. Now I kinda feel stupid for dishing out $200 for one last year.
    Last edited by Boba77; 12-30-2017 at 01:35 PM.

Nice! I've already got an older release of the AT-ST, but man....at that price I'm half tempted to get another. Didn't know you did 3 3/4 stuff.

BTW, stopped by TRU on 151 today and they easily had 60-80 of the Ackbar/FO Officer sets!
    Feedback thread

Star Wars Black Series 6"

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Nice! I've already got an older release of the AT-ST, but man....at that price I'm half tempted to get another. Didn't know you did 3 3/4 stuff. Is ackbar still $39?

BTW, stopped by TRU on 151 today and they easily had 60-80 of the Ackbar/FO Officer sets!
    I donít hunt them down like I do the 6 inch and my kid likes them. I couldnít pass up the deal. I went to Ross at 1604&bandera and saw 2 more. I left them I was looking for another AT-ACT for $30.
    Last edited by Boba77; 12-30-2017 at 07:23 PM.

I checked the Ross on SW Military and they had nothing. I swear I read a report that the 6" Black Series First Order TIE fighter was also showing up at Ross for some crazy low price, but now I can't find where it was that I read it.
    Feedback thread

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940