Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

Sorry, forgot to report back, but I checked and all they had was a ton of Leias and R5-D4s. Stopped by again today at lunch and they still had the same. I'll keep an eye out for you. Apparently wave 2 of the 40th have been showing up at Target finally.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Thank you for keeping an eye out for the 6 inch C-3PO. I heard you scored big with a little help on a couple of Shore Troopers. Nicely done. Have you seen any other 3.75" Black Series figures from the Ponda Baba wave?

ThinkGeek at North Star Mall in case someone is looking for lando and qui gon.

Quote Originally Posted by obijuan View Post
    Thank you for keeping an eye out for the 6 inch C-3PO. I heard you scored big with a little help on a couple of Shore Troopers. Nicely done. Have you seen any other 3.75" Black Series figures from the Ponda Baba wave?
    I haven't seen that Ponda Baba wave anywhere! Lots of the TFA Han/Phasma/Leia wave around, but that's about it.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Star Wars Black Series 6"

Target Bandera&1604 today. Hid the C3PO behind some 3.75inch Tie Strikers on the bottom shelf. But packaging was a little beat up.
    Last edited by Boba77; 07-27-2017 at 02:42 PM.

Toys R Us on 151 had an AT-AT Driver and Obi-Wan (red box) yesterday...kind of weird.
    Feedback thread

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Toys R Us on 151 had an AT-AT Driver and Obi-Wan (red box) yesterday...kind of weird.
    Probably overstock. I went down the Walmart clearance aisle and found 40th anniversary Darth Vaders for $25 today.

Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 25333435