Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

I collect them, but found these right before Christmas. Still nice to see them on the pegs though, that wave barely hit here and it was like a year after everywhere else got them.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

They are making a 6" Rey on her speeder! Looks freakin' awesome!

Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

I saw it, it does look good. I wonder if it will be compatible with the mafex rey.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks like people are starting to find R5-D4 at Gamestop. Keeping an eye out on the GS app, but nothing so far here.
    Feedback thread

Feedback thread

Man I like that one it's about time they start making vehicles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

40th anniversary 6 inch hitting Walgreens

There's a General Hux at Walgreens Potranco & Grossenbacher.

Spotted 40th Anniversary figures at Walmart on 410/Ellison. They weren't on the pegs, were just laying on the top shelf. No Hans or R2s. They also had those God-awful Titanium figures, tons of them!
    Feedback thread

Star Wars Black Series 6"

Yeah my wife saw the same at potranco & 1604 and found a luke, leia, and solo on the top shelve.
    Last edited by Boba77; 04-24-2017 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Walmart

Page 32 of 35 FirstFirst ... 223031323334 ... LastLast