Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

BTW, Walmart appears to be clearancing a lot of stuff. The store at Ellison/410 had 6" marked down to $9.84 yesterday. I picked up a Death Trooper. They pretty much just had Cassian, Jyn, and a couple of Krennics on the pegs. There were more on the top shelf, which is where I found the Death Trooper.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Yeah I just stopped by Walmart Potranco and 1604 same thing happening Jyn, krennic, Cassian, Fyns, Zuvios, and 1 resistance trooper. Dang it, I should've waited!

Read a report of Baze and Chirrut being found at a Target in "East Texas". Brickseek shows just about every store in town having the Jedha Revolt 4-pack of 3 3/4" figures, which have just now started popping up at the same time. Not 6", I know, but it may be an indicator that stores in town are getting new stock of Star Wars stuff. I personally haven't been to a Target in a while because the have seemed pretty dry...plus I haven't been actively looking for much.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20282930