Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Star Wars Black Series 6"

Star Wars Black Series 6"

Quote Originally Posted by joshjustin View Post
    PSA: AT-AT Pilot in stock at Amazon right now. $19.85
    Yeah I found 2 already at GameStop. They're pretty rare though I haven't seen any from that wave at Walmart, target, or TRU.Think geek and GameStop are they only stores that have new stuff right now.
    Last edited by Boba77; 02-02-2017 at 04:09 PM.

Off topic, but you haven't seen any signs of the new Marvel Legends Guardians of the Galaxy wave have you? They are supposedly hitting Walgreens. I need that Star Lord, man.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Belay that question, found him at the 1604/Military store on the way home from work :-)
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Yeah we don't have those at my store

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to ThinkGeek today, there was all Jyn Erso's there and nothing else.
    Last edited by Boba77; 03-03-2017 at 10:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Boba77 View Post
    I went to ThinkGeek today, there was all Jyn Erso's there and nothing else.
    Peg warmer...like Zuvio and Finn.

Pretty much yes, I'm still looking for Baze and chirrut.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yup, haven't seen them. Are they even showing up in stores? I know they shipped solid cases of them both on e-tailers and they are readily available online but I don't think I've seen any store reports.
    Feedback thread

I went to the Forum Target to see if there was anymore 6 inch Baze and Chirruts but no luck. I saw on twitter that some guy found some on clearance but got there and there was no signs of black series on clearance. I guess I missed it.
    Last edited by Boba77; 03-19-2017 at 08:23 PM.

I've seen a couple reports of Baze and Chirrut showing up at Target and at least one report of them hitting Walmart. I still need both as well, so I've got my eye out for them.
    Feedback thread

Page 29 of 38 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast