Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: After watching the PT again

As I'm sitting here watching ROTS on TNT, I find myself disappointed with the Youngling scene. I know TPTB didn't want to showcase a slaughter. But when the one kid say what are going to do, then Anakin ignites his Saber. I feel it would have improved the scene had they fought back, or even if we see the one Kid ignite his Saber and they all take a defensive stance. Otherwise you just get the sense they all die like dogs. Same with all the bombad Jedi dying so easy. There were just too many rushed scenes in this movie.
    Could have probably made a movie just about the Jedi purge...

Heck, they should have gone directly into Order 66 after TCW.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    As I'm sitting here watching ROTS on TNT, I find myself disappointed with the Youngling scene. I know TPTB didn't want to showcase a slaughter. But when the one kid say what are going to do, then Anakin ignites his Saber. I feel it would have improved the scene had they fought back, or even if we see the one Kid ignite his Saber and they all take a defensive stance. Otherwise you just get the sense they all die like dogs. Same with all the bombad Jedi dying so easy. There were just too many rushed scenes in this movie.
    Could have probably made a movie just about the Jedi purge...

Heck, they should have gone directly into Order 66 after TCW.
    Yeah, so must epic wasted. I want an extended, 10 minute Palps vs the 4 Jedi Masters scene...
    See every astromech droid @ http://angelfire.com/droid/astromechs

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456