Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 169

Thread: Captain Phasma (Gwendoline Christie)

  1. #91
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Well, seeing we have a title now for the newest sequel film. Saw that Gwendoline Christy will be coming back for The Last Jedi as Phsama which begs the question. How did she survive the destruction of Star Killer Base?
    I don't know but, hopefully in her own personal shiny new "chrome-platted" Advanced TIE-Phighter!
    (new vehicle/playset to be announced!)
    Last edited by DonWanKihotay; 01-30-2017 at 03:15 PM.
    It is the mission of each true Jedi Knight... His duty... nay, his privilege!
    To dream the impossible dream...
    This is my quest, to follow that star. No matter how hopeless, no matter how far.


  2. #92
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Well, seeing we have a title now for the newest sequel film. Saw that Gwendoline Christy will be coming back for The Last Jedi as Phsama which begs the question. How did she survive the destruction of Star Killer Base?
    The carbage chamber she was pulled into, is magneticaly sealed. So when the whole thing blows up, she could have survived in it like a escape pod. She got enough food rests and water in there to survive for weeks, months ...

  3. #93
    Quote Originally Posted by Real_Scooby View Post
    The carbage chamber she was pulled into, is magneticaly sealed. So when the whole thing blows up, she could have survived in it like a escape pod. She got enough food rests and water in there to survive for weeks, months ...
    That might be a neat theory. I was curious sense the actress who played her in TFA is listed as one of the cast in The Last Jedi.

  4. #94
    Well, I sure hope they properly dispose of her this time around!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Hera. BAD R4-X2 & Y5-X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

  5. #95
    spoiler :




    she's a clone.





    (I called it).
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

  6. #96
    She's Galen Erso's daughter (he got remarried and had a child to keep up the ruse) working subversively for the resistance/rebellion just like her father.

  7. #97
    Wait...Phasma is TLJ??? Is that just a typo?
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

  8. #98
    Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    Well, seeing we have a title now for the newest sequel film. Saw that Gwendoline Christy will be coming back for The Last Jedi as Phsama which begs the question. How did she survive the destruction of Star Killer Base?
    I think it would great if they never told us. It would drive people mental.

    Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Most of her scenes were cut. I thought some Stormtroopers ended up letting her out. After all Luke, Leia, Chewie and Han all ended up in a trash compactor and ended up getting out so it's all possible. Phasma will have a vendetta against Finn so she'll go after him where as Ben will go after Rey.
    I was also thinking she'd target Finn for the insult.

    Where did you hear about those cut scenes? I thought those deleted scenes already released were pretty much it.

    Abrams said Christie and Phasma were among his favourites on the project so why cut her out?

  9. #99
    Quote Originally Posted by DonWanKihotay View Post
    I don't know but, hopefully in her own personal shiny new "chrome-platted" Advanced TIE-Phighter!
    (new vehicle/playset to be announced!)
    Johnson did say there was going to be a new First Order ship, specifically a starfighter unless I'm mistaken.

    Phasma is a soldier though, not a pilot.

    We have plenty of Force users and pilots already, so I'd rather Phasma stayed on the ground.

  10. #100
    Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Well, I sure hope they properly dispose of her this time around!
    Or better yet, do something useful with her.
    "I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

    Black Series 6" Wish List: General Veers & Death Star Gunner.

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •