Thread: Cool Toy Review Wants You!

Cool Toy Review Wants You!

Over the past couple of years, you may have noticed some changes to personnel at Cool Toy Review, and as a result of several members of staff deciding to step away from their duties on the site, we're in the market for enthusiastic and dedicated collectors to contribute to making Cool Toy Review bigger and better!

If you have what it takes to stay on top of the latest news, press releases and product announcements from all of our favorite toy and collectible companies, we want to hear from you!

Ideally we're looking for people with previous blogging and writing experience to help with posting news to the site on a regular basis, but don't worry if that's not you, because we also value anyone who is quick and eager to learn how we do things here at CTR.

So if you think you've got the right stuff, or even if you're curious and want to know more, then drop us an email to news@cooltoyreview.com with links to any previous online content, along with a few details about yourself, such as specific interests, experience and anything else that you think we might want to know about you!
    People say football is a matter of life and death, I believe it is much more important than that

I've always wanted to work with a website and post toy reviews etc as well as cover press events like NYCC and SDCC. I'd be interested in joining forces with you. I'll definitely drop you a line.
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Resurrecting this as:

a) hadn't noticed it before; and

b) I'm game if an opportunity still exists!

Have spent quite a few years experiencing the dichotomy between the UK/Europe and the US so feel (vaguely) in a position to comment/critique the differences.