Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Legion - TV Show

Amazing episode! Finally revealed several things (how great was seeing Prof X's wheelchair!). Unless I missed it, the Shadow King was not a part of Legion in the comics, though the battle on the astral plane between he and Xavier did happen. In fact, was it not how Xavier lost his ability to walk? They may have retconned that one...
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Check out the Rebelscum Custom Dioramas Index!

Hard to say how they'll go with it. It's not connected to the movies so it could go that way. Not that the movies are connected as the MCU. lol
    But it feels that this show is a "stand alone" entity. I missed the Wheelchair, unless you're referring to the one Cary was in.

I was shocked to see Old Christine's brother at the end, figured he was toast.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

During the story about how David came to be adopted one of the shots showed the "X" wheel from Chuck's chair.

Shadow King was just the first evil mutant Xavier fought. His back was broken the first time during an encounter with an alien calling itself Lucifer. The second time his back was broken (after he was cloned to rid him of a Brood embryo), was right before the Blue/Gold Team split. Shadow King did it that time, while he was controlling Legion on Muir Isle. David was supposedly killed at that time as well.

David was also autistic when he was first introduced, as well as suffering from DID. This could seriously turn out to all be in his head, as his other personalities have long controlled other powers that he has. He's demonstrated dozens of powers over the years.

I don't know who is doing the voice for the Shadow King, but damn, he sounds perfect.
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

Ahhh, thanks for that- I had missed the issues where Shadow King controlled Legion. It's weird, but I had stopped buying comics in the very late 80s while in upper high school, but started again around '92-'93 for a bit before stopping again. As for me thinking he lost his ability to walk from the astral plane battle: I think maybe I was instead remembering that battle showing Charles fully upright while fighting Farouk on the astral plane, but his real body was already in a wheelchair in Cairo or wherever he and Farouk had met to do battle.
    Last edited by Daigo_Bah; 03-24-2017 at 02:11 PM.
    Please read my version of the Star Wars prequels and let me know what you think!

Quote Originally Posted by Daigo_Bah View Post
    As for me thinking he lost his ability to walk from the astral plane battle: I think maybe I was instead remembering that battle showing Charles fully upright while fighting Farouk on the astral plane, but his real body was already in a wheelchair in Cairo or wherever he and Farouk had met to do battle.
    Nope, he walked into the bar in Cairo where he first met Farouk. Same day he first encountered Ororo when she was just a pickpocket orphan.
    No shoes, no brain, no service!

http://forum.rebelscum.com/showthread.php?t=852599 - Feedback Thread

Shoot!! Why am I confusing things lol

The Movies! ^
    They ruined everything. lol
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Director Krennic Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234