Thread: Hoping for TFA 1:9 dioramas

Hoping for TFA 1:9 dioramas

It's hard to speculate what scenes could be used without seeing TFA, but I'm a big fan of the 1:9 dioramas, and I'd love to see Sideshow return to this format for the sequel trilogy. Here's hoping!

Anyone else?
    Current wants: Celebration Pop!s

My collection: http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1103528/

I'm a pretty big fan of them too - although somewhat selective. I have four of them in my collection at the moment. I'd love them to bring them back, but they have to be done right, and either be of a truly memorable classic scene, or something original and special riffing on a key scene from the film.

Sadly though I think this line is finished - but I guess you never know.
    Last edited by MikeyX; 09-11-2015 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kielbassa View Post
    It's hard to speculate what scenes could be used without seeing TFA, but I'm a big fan of the 1:9 dioramas, and I'd love to see Sideshow return to this format for the sequel trilogy. Here's hoping!

Anyone else?
    I'm with you. The diorama line holds a special place among my collectibles. I love seeing scenes from the films being recreated this way, and these dioramas add more depth to any display. I have just six of them : The circle is now Complete, I am your Father, Diplomatic Mission, You are going to Regret this, Sabotage, and This is no Cave, but I love to add more. Lots of epic scenes to be turned into dioramas from previous films, and I'm sure there'll be many more in the new ones. Here is hoping!
    Last edited by LightSword; 09-12-2015 at 05:57 AM.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

Circle is now Complete seems to be the most iconic of them all.. I wonder why SS has still not released a ROTJ to close the Trilogy..

we have:
    Circle is now complete for ANH
    I am your father for ESB
    how about a ROTJ diorama with Emperor sitting on this throne while Luke is duelling with Vader?
    I would even be happy with the Emperor sitting on his throne with Luke's lightsaber and Luke just staring at him... or staring at the battle of Endor outside the window..

either way, we need a ROTJ diorama to complete the trilogy. For some reason SS hesitates to release that.. I have absolutely no idea why
    But...it is written if the Evil Spirit arms the Tiger with claws, Brahman provided wings for the Dove...Thus spoke the Super Guru

Lieutenant Commander

I gave up waiting, I always thouoght they should have made vader throwing the emperor into the death star pit with luke at vaders feet.

Indeed. Any type of 1/9 scale diorama dealing with Palpatine could have been an instant buy for me. Apparently dioramas aren't something they care to make anymore.
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback