Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667

Thread: First Order Stormtrooper - Walmart

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Was cleaning up my bathroom yesterday and found a Walmart bag with one of these guys that I had picked up months ago...LOL
    Trooper on a pooper!

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Was cleaning up my bathroom yesterday and found a Walmart bag with one of these guys that I had picked up months ago...LOL
    Yeah WTH is happening in your bathrooms that you find packaged figures still in store bags months later?
    Dea wanna wanga

LOL. We have a huge bathroom with divided sink areas on either side of a wall. My wife's sink is on the side you walk in on, mine is on the back side of the wall. I have a bench on my side and next to it I had accumulated a box of crap (not literal crap, junk I mean) there...most of it stuff from my old job...paperwork, tools, stuff that my wife had been after me to go through and get rid of for months and months. Anyway, I finally went through it and apparently, after coming home from work and sitting on the bench to take my boots off, I set the bag in the box and forgot about it...then piled some more crap on top of it. Anyway, it was a pleasant surprise. I also found a complete set of the Hot Wheels Entertainment Series Batman vehicles in the box as well that I had forgotten about.

Oh yeah, and I had also been keeping my BMF in the corner of my side of the bathroom as well, since I had no place to put it. LOL
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Congrats...you just found another one of Finn's sanitation squad!
    A special effect without a story is a pretty boring thing. -George Lucas

I found another Stormtrooper today, seems that same old TFA wave(s) constantly get restocked. While I like adding more FO Stormtroopers to the ranks, I rather start seeing the never seen Shoretrooper wave or more of the RG's and Death Troopers.

Quote Originally Posted by Deak_Starkiller View Post
    Congrats...you just found another one of Finn's sanitation squad!
    It TK 409!!! sorry I couldn't resist.

One of the troopers I bought on eBay has a really loose torso joint. Would anyone have an idea to fix this? Is it possible to pull the figure apart at the torso without breaking it?

Quote Originally Posted by CptEks View Post
    One of the troopers I bought on eBay has a really loose torso joint. Would anyone have an idea to fix this? Is it possible to pull the figure apart at the torso without breaking it?
    https://youtu.be/Y54nqFbXz4o

I like this future floor polish made by pledge. I repurposed an eye dropper (marked as poison now) and I put a couple drops into the particular joint then I work the joint so that it gets completely worked in and then I let it dry. Wipe off the excess if not that area will get particularly glossy. Generally once it dries it works pretty well to create friction and make your figure less floppy. I have used it on Star Wars figures, Marvel Legends, and other figures.

So, I got a 5 POA TLJ Stormtrooper on sale and decided to put it on one of my BS FO Stormtroopers. Here's some comparisons.

TLJ head compared to the KO FO Stormtrooper head from China

TLJ head compared to legit BS FO Stormtrooper head from Walmart

Page 67 of 67 FirstFirst ... 1757656667