Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566

Thread: First Order Stormtrooper - Walmart

I've ordered from tunghori, I wouldn't say mine were damaged but the chest back pieces were tightly glued together on a couple of clone troopers. there was a noticeable gap around the neck to shoulder area. the shoulder joints were still tight enough though. just gave em a paudlron and they were fine
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

The BS 3.75 figures are on sale at my walmart for $5.84 so I got one of the FO Stormtroopers today with some other BS TFA figures.

I don't like that the FO ST can't aim his rifle properly.

I think I can modify it though.

Other than that, the figure is fine.

I'm going to use it for photos and if I customize it I'll probably make it some kind of ST commander or something like that. :{D

I am really thinking of doing a head swap with the Jakku Finn to make him as 2187. Though I have no idea how to make the helmet fit him.

Quote Originally Posted by jedimasterc View Post
    I am really thinking of doing a head swap with the Jakku Finn to make him as 2187. Though I have no idea how to make the helmet fit him.
    Darth Daddy/Customs for the Kid has a hot glue fix if the peg the head is going on is smaller. He explains it in the CFTK youtube videos, but I think you can find him here under Darth Daddy or Customs for the Kid.

To me, the new stormtrooper's helmet looks too duck like. I keep thinking of Jar Jar looking at the ST's helmet-bill. :{D

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by KypDurron420 View Post
    Darth Daddy/Customs for the Kid has a hot glue fix if the peg the head is going on is smaller. He explains it in the CFTK youtube videos, but I think you can find him here under Darth Daddy or Customs for the Kid.

To me, the new stormtrooper's helmet looks too duck like. I keep thinking of Jar Jar looking at the ST's helmet-bill. :{D

I love DD's work, he's done some great stuff over the years.

Also... eh.. idk if this is spoilery.. but the duck-billed look to the FO stormies was also realized by LFL/Disney so they have been slightly changed to not be so duckified.... *shrugs* /ikillspoilerfreedreams.
    I ramble with some friends about Star Wars collecting.

Also, I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Rezikai View Post
    Also... eh.. idk if this is spoilery.. but the duck-billed look to the FO stormies was also realized by LFL/Disney so they have been slightly changed to not be so duckified.... *shrugs* /ikillspoilerfreedreams.
    Dammit, so all the FO Stormtroopers I've got now are going to be restricted to TFA only? Crap...
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 17/17; 9/14

I love DD's work, he's done some great stuff over the years.

lol They saw the Donald Duck too. I hate how the helmet has that duck bill. Makes them look ridiculous.

I think all they'd really have to do to fix it is add that black mouth piece back.

I think in the teaser when you see Phasma in the fire that one of the guys on her right has a newer hemlet. To me, it looks similar to the ESB Snowtrooper's cloth breath warmer.

I haven't modified my FO ST yet. I did give him PZ's b-a-w parts as shoulder mounter jump jets. And I have an idea of making him a SpecOps Stormtrooper form the EU to explain his different armor. :{D

Hanging out in a room with shelves full of stuff I can't admit to on a first date.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Hurin View Post
    Dammit, so all the FO Stormtroopers I've got now are going to be restricted to TFA only? Crap...
    Not really, they look almost identical but from what I understand the black between the duckbill and nose is thinner so the bill isn't protruding o much... I doubt there will be a change to the figure as its nearly exactly the same to the naked eye
    I ramble with some friends about Star Wars collecting.

Also, I buy repros to rub them on my man parts for health reasons.

Not really, they look almost identical but from what I understand the black between the duckbill and nose is thinner so the bill isn't protruding o much... I doubt there will be a change to the figure as its nearly exactly the same to the naked eye
    That sounds like it will still have the duck bill look. They should really just put the black piece back into the middle. It's called a voice modulation unit/speaker in the DK Visual Guide.

I really hope they can do something about the helmet. It's really distracting when watching TFA. It makes the ST's look silly. (I actually think the old ST's are intimidating.) :{D

Page 66 of 66 FirstFirst ... 1656646566