Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263

Thread: First Order Stormtrooper - Walmart

Strike my post, just read the post above. Was distracted by the impressive picture.

Do we have any confirmation yet on whether the Stormtrooper design will be the same in The Last Jedi? The precedent is split down the middle and Disney loves marketing new stuff for the sake of money. Any grainy photos yet? I don't wanna grab a bunch of the Chinese ones only to have them wind up being TFA specific.
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 14/17; 7/14

I'm starting to wonder if that First Order Ceremony scene where they fire Starkiller was put in at Hasbro's insistence. They were probably thinking "collectors love recreating Palpatine's arrival scene, lets multiply that by 100 so they feel compelled to buy tons of FO troopers!"

I'm pretty sure the design will stay, that's their look for that era. At least the basic trooper. They may introduce a new look for specialized Troops though, keeping inline with all Movies to date.
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2 Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

well since rumors are **spoiler**
    that last jedi is supposed to take place right where TFA left off, so pretty sure these stormies will still be around.
    Dishing out the wisdom of a fool on a daily basis.

Quote Originally Posted by REBELPURGE View Post
    well since rumors are **spoiler**
    that last jedi is supposed to take place right where TFA left off, so pretty sure these stormies will still be around.
    Lol, dammit I had forgotten that actually. Makes sense then. Wonder if we'll see a "Phase II" set of armour for E9 then? Sell everyone a couple dozen more Stormies...
    Modern versions of vintage Return of the Jedi figures: 14/17; 7/14

Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Hurin View Post
    Lol, dammit I had forgotten that actually. Makes sense then. Wonder if we'll see a "Phase II" set of armour for E9 then? Sell everyone a couple dozen more Stormies...

*Possible Episode VIII spoiler

i read on another spoilers SW site the First Order Stormtroopers do get a slight upgrade in the next movie, the bottom of the helmet has been altered to appear closer to the OT Stormies.

From what I seen of the on set troopers, they're the same, no changes. Maybe you're thinking of maybe some speculated specialized trooper.

Hope they stay the same so Hasbro can focus on adding the ones we didn't get like the Heavy Gunner one and the one on Jakku with the webgear and backpack.

Walmart roll back $10 the price they should be.
    The answer to every Star Wars question ever:
      Spoiler:  
    Its just a movie!!!!!!!!!!

Feedback BST
    I love this Bar! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU3_zzZQzx0

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263