Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast

Thread: The Finds Awaken

The new 3.75" 5POA line has hit Walmart here in Windsor. Thrawn, Bodhi, Jyn in disguise, Shoretrooper and new Deathtrooper are the new figs. Of course I missed the 2 troopers.

Sounds like that line is getting closer. May have to pay a visit tomorrow to Wallyworld.
    Did pop my head into Target today up in Auburn Hills - they had several of the new AT-ACT driver as well as Baze and Chirrut 6". The latter pair were in the display that was away from the main aisle.
    "Life as a Slayer is very simple - want, take, have."
    Wants: To retire earlier than 70, another couple pairs of Loubis, and no days below 77 degrees in the summer

I stopped by the Sterling Heights Wal-Mart and Target near 15 & VanDyke yesterday. Except for the new AT-ACT 6" black series figure at Target, there was nothing new at either store.

I found a lone Thrawn at Canton Walmart on Ford Rd. There was nothing else left of the case except the carry-forward Rebels Leia.

Picked up the 40th DV EB set today @ Target. Had to ask for it. Check BrickSeek and plug in the DPCI - if you see a 'saleable' quantity then you should be able to do the same.
    Wants: To retire earlier than 70, another couple pairs of Loubis, and no days below 77 degrees in the summer

Found the 5 new Rogue One figures at Kroger today. Walking by the toy section and there they were.

Finds are few and far between with the decline of 3 3/4" figures. Glad to hear that The Vintage Collection is coming back next year. My only concern will be the price. I have given up on Marvel as each figure is over $14. Way too much!!!

No sign of the newest Rogue 1 figures yet. I had a blast at Celebration, and managed to score the latest droids from Disney and the 40th X-Wing Luke from Hasbro. I even added a 12-back C-3PO and an ESB removable limbs C-3PO to my vintage MOC collection.

Depending on the character, I will happily pay more for new Vintage Collection figures.

I stopped by the Auburn Hills Wal-Mart yesterday, and they've recently restocked with several cases of the Black Series TFA Leia wave. Bad News, there are lots and lots of Leia and Han. Good News, they're on clearance for $6. There were a few Phasmas and even one or two Kylo Rens.

Too bad they didn't restock with the ERG or Rogue One waves.

So popped into a couple GameStops and one Target and here's the breakdown of finds:
    GLC GS: 40th Leia, Luke, Ben. No Vader or R5.
    Roch Hls GS: 40th Leia, Ben, Vader. No R5.
    Roch Hls Target: Couple 6" Krennics.

Regarding R5-D4, an employee at Game Stop told me a few days ago that the only figures left in Southeast Michigan were at the stores in Saginaw. YMMV.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Page 36 of 37 FirstFirst ... 2634353637 LastLast