Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: The Finds Awaken

Heads-up Michiganders!

If you're still looking for the 6" Wally World Scariff Stormy, my Brickseek email updates just lit up like a frickin' Christmas tree! According to them;
    Lansing Eastwood has - 15
    Alma - 51
    Charlotte - 38
    St Johns - 16
    Lansing Marketplace - 26
    Ionia - 1
    Mt Pleasant - 65
    Saginaw Brockway - 33
    Greenville - 3
    Corunna - 64
    Clio - 75
    Fenton - 38
    Saginaw Bay Rd - 14
    Howell - 34
    Grand Blanc - 80
    Midland - 11
    Last edited by Todd_F; 02-25-2017 at 08:15 AM.
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Hey guys, it's been a long time. Finally found something in the wild, so I thought I would post it. The 4 pack Jedha Revolt with Saw Gerrera and Two Tubes was at Meijer at 13 and John R in Madison Heights yesterday as of 5:30pm. I bought one, and 5 remained. Happy hunting!

I also found a set at the Meijer at 16 and Van Dyke. Five remain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

At the Meijers in Lapeer they had 3 or 4 of the Jedha 4 packs.
    "The Dark Side of the Force leads to many abilities, some considered to be unnatural,"
    said Supreme Chancellor Palpatine.
    Sun Fac

Apparently they're hitting Meijer's all over the area. Monroe had seven or eight of them.

Found 2 Jedha Revolts at Eastland there was 1 left but, the eyes were kind of goofy on the Saw figure, called Southgate employee said they were sold out, went to Woodhaven and found 2 there I bought both.
    That was at 9am this morning.

Has anyone seen the 5POA wave with Rebels Admiral Thrawn at any store yet? I can't tell if they ever made it to retail, or if they just haven't hit yet. At this point I feel like I'm Gargamel looking for a Smurf.

Quote Originally Posted by LXSTCH View Post
    Has anyone seen the 5POA wave with Rebels Admiral Thrawn at any store yet? I can't tell if they ever made it to retail, or if they just haven't hit yet. At this point I feel like I'm Gargamel looking for a Smurf.
    I have not, but not for the lack of trying. Although I've seen the Rebels Leia carry-forward a few times in my store visits and wondered if I missed the new figures.

I haven't seen that wave either. Every so often I poke my head into WM or Target and nothing.
    "Life as a Slayer is very simple - want, take, have."
    Wants: To retire earlier than 70, another couple pairs of Loubis, and no days below 77 degrees in the summer

Anyone looking for the Target exclusive AT-ACT Driver look no further. Found 5-6 of them yesterday at noon at the Target on Coolidge and Maple in Troy.

Page 35 of 40 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast