Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223
Results 2,221 to 2,227 of 2227

Thread: Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    Surprised no one posted about it, but Snoke was released this morning.
    I went to Disney store yesterday & purchased Snoke. They have a current sale running where your next purchase is 50% off so I also grabbed Chewbacca.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Grabbed a Snoke too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a ton of them yesterday...no idea it was the first day of release. Didn't grab one, looked ok though.

Has anyone heard any rumours regarding potential future releases?

I would be surprised if Snoke is the final release from TLJ seeing as we had Unmasked Kylo, Lightsaber Rey and Poe? released on the day TFA debuted in theatres.

I would have thought that they would have released something the week that the film comes out. Maybe it’s a spoiler from the film. Luke with Lightsaber? Leia? Rey with new saber? It would also be a shame if they don’t release DJ and Admiral Holdo - although I was surprised that Krennic and Galen Erso didn’t get a release last year.

We shall see. We. Shall. See.

- ASH
    *NEW* Star Wars centric News, Entertainment, Reviews & Collecting page.

Like my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheJournalOfTheWhills / Follow Me - Twitter: @JournalOTWhills / Instagram: @TheWhills

Quote Originally Posted by KyloDameron View Post
    Has anyone heard any rumours regarding potential future releases?

I would be surprised if Snoke is the final release from TLJ seeing as we had Unmasked Kylo, Lightsaber Rey and Poe? released on the day TFA debuted in theatres.

I would have thought that they would have released something the week that the film comes out. Maybe it’s a spoiler from the film. Luke with Lightsaber? Leia? Rey with new saber? It would also be a shame if they don’t release DJ and Admiral Holdo - although I was surprised that Krennic and Galen Erso didn’t get a release last year.

We shall see. We. Shall. See.

- ASH

Last time around, though, they announced that there would be surprise figures on the day of the movie's release. Nothing like that this time around.

Speaking of Snoke, mine finally shipped a few days ago, and arrived tonight. I opened the box, which seemed curiously light for an Elite Figure. Sure enough, I open it up to find a Buzz Lightyear snowglobe inside!!! The receipt was correct, but the item was so far off, I'd love to know what morons they have working at the distribution center this year. When I called, the Representative rectified the situation for me, with a new Snoke supposed to be shipping to me tomorrow, but she also told me that apparently they had gotten a few calls today about similar situations. Anyone else order Snoke and receive something else?

Makes me wonder if someone working there is purposely shipping the wrong item, or if someone swapped the items on their storage shelves, or what?! I could understand if this had been a different character from the Elite line, or even a different product that included Snoke, but a totally unrelated item from an unrelated genre?! I'm just glad these hadn't sold out already like Greivous, Vader, and Fett did two years ago. After getting up at 3:30 AM to order mine, I'd have been doubly mad if this one was gone.

I asked one of the in-the-know ladies at my local Disney store, and she didn't hear anything about any special releases for Friday.
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

Nothing on the website it seems. Thinking no release?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 223 of 223 FirstFirst ... 123173213221222223