Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222
Results 2,211 to 2,216 of 2216

Thread: Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

Quote Originally Posted by Antman View Post
    Here's a link to JediBusiness .com's page about Vader. They say the 2016 release was the same as the first one.

Maybe the manufacturing numbers on the box are different.

http://jedibusiness.com/figureDetails.aspx?id=4941
    So I have examined some of my elite series figs and I have found a set of numbers stamped into the boxes:

The above is from my vader, which i know to be from the first release.

There's 3 sections to that ID: the first is 'FAC-' which appears to be the same for all the figs. The second is '028050-' which also appears to be the same for all figs. The third is the one that appears to be different.. and possibly sequential. Unfortunately, all of my regular run elite series figs are in storage (except for the white fett), so I didn't have them for reference. That said, for the figs I have out, that third ID is as follows:

Maul: 15200
    Anakin: 15212
    Grievous: 15235
    Stormtrooper: 15235
    Vader: 15245
    Fett (no cape): 15255
    White Fett: 16025

It's interesting that the grievous and the stormie have the same number, but that aside, the number does seem to increase with release date. The first two digits, in particular, appear to correspond to the release year... which makes me think the reissued Vader would have an ID like 16### because it was reissued in April 2016.

Does anyone have a Vader they know to be a reissued one? Can you check the ID on it?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

Free shipping (any amount) today on the ds site.

It's probably the date stamp of manufacture. Hasbro had similar for their products early on. 15 is the year, 200 is the 200th calendar day of the year. The White Fett was manufactured January 25th, 2016 based on that number and assumption. That's the only thing I can think of to explain the same number for Grievous and the Stormtrooper.

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Twilly View Post
    So I have examined some of my elite series figs and I have found a set of numbers stamped into the boxes:

The above is from my vader, which i know to be from the first release.

There's 3 sections to that ID: the first is 'FAC-' which appears to be the same for all the figs. The second is '028050-' which also appears to be the same for all figs. The third is the one that appears to be different.. and possibly sequential. Unfortunately, all of my regular run elite series figs are in storage (except for the white fett), so I didn't have them for reference. That said, for the figs I have out, that third ID is as follows:

Maul: 15200
    Anakin: 15212
    Grievous: 15235
    Stormtrooper: 15235
    Vader: 15245
    Fett (no cape): 15255
    White Fett: 16025

It's interesting that the grievous and the stormie have the same number, but that aside, the number does seem to increase with release date. The first two digits, in particular, appear to correspond to the release year... which makes me think the reissued Vader would have an ID like 16### because it was reissued in April 2016.

Does anyone have a Vader they know to be a reissued one? Can you check the ID on it?

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!"
    Looking for SWS.com's Vader's Trap print #14
    Looking for R2 Prototypes MOC's & Cobot too! Also Droids R2 Original Art

Just noticed they changed the right hand on the upcoming Phasma reissue from an open gripping hand to more of a closed gripping hand...so seems likely that she's gonna come with the pike even though its not pictured.

Calling all UK Star Wars collectors of Disney’s Elite Series die-cast action figure line - Rose Tico & BB-8 is now available in store and online.

The figure was originally scheduled for release of Tuesday 14th November, however due to delays in distribution, Disney Store were advising collectors to expect the figure in store alongside C-3PO on Tuesday 21st November.

I managed to pick one up today from the Disney Store on London’s Oxford Street, where there were plenty available.

This may also apply to the US, so I would check your local store or visit the disneystore.com webpage to secure yours now.

Happy Hunting!

- ASH

https://www.facebook.com/TheJournalO...08512972638780
    *NEW* Star Wars centric News, Entertainment, Reviews & Collecting page.

Like my Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/TheJournalOfTheWhills / Follow Me - Twitter: @JournalOTWhills / Instagram: @TheWhills

Same here in the US, at least in my local Disney store. I called on Tuesday and was told that they did not receive the shipment, but found rose yesterday when I stopped by.

Page 222 of 222 FirstFirst ... 122172212220221222