Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216
Results 2,151 to 2,159 of 2159

Thread: Elite Series - Die Cast Action Figures

I'd definitely get back into this line for the Red Guard, he looks great!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Wow! I am pleasantly surprised they are going forward with the line.
    I am member number 666. Execute order 66!

Quote Originally Posted by bob_solo View Post
    I'm considering skipping these entirely. Unless we finally get Luke & Leia (and perhaps if they release Snoke), I'm thinking about not buying any more of the Elite Series figures. I've got to start scaling back, and just focus on the 3.75" & Black Series figures.
    I only got a few Elite to augment some of the black series 6". Got R2, 3PO, then Phasma, as it looked good with the black series. But of course, when they blew them out, I ended up getting all the Rogue one line up, and a few other TFA black series troopers. I foresee I might get the figs the black series doesn't make.

Quote Originally Posted by K_M_Toydarian View Post
    I only got a few Elite to augment some of the black series 6". Got R2, 3PO, then Phasma, as it looked good with the black series. But of course, when they blew them out, I ended up getting all the Rogue one line up, and a few other TFA black series troopers. I foresee I might get the figs the black series doesn't make.
    Same here. I only got Jyn, K2, and the Death Trooper last year, but when the price dropped to $7.99, who could resist the rest of the set?! Picked up Krennick, Vader, and the Death Trooper of the other elite series after initially only buying Leia because you just couldn't beat the prices, and the quality makes them worthy of being displayed with my Hot Toys figs.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    That's how they get you...4 or 5 repacks, and one nasty cool new figure.
    The Phasma in that D23 set is a clearly a repaint....so cool new figure, variant that shouldve been standard issue in the first place and and some repack nonsense.
    Last edited by phasmasboytoy; 08-08-2017 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StraightEdgeLuke View Post
    Not sure if anyone is still into this line at all, but: it's continuing!

Still, we really had enough troopers, but the guard looks awesome. Let's hope for a single release of that Shoretrooper as well.

I thought the Executioner was a lazy Stormtrooper design but, I have to admit it does look pretty sharp in toy form. Those red guys still look dorky however.
    Also lol at the figures now being posed in the box. I guess Disney is aware of how these are being collected after all.
    Last edited by phasmasboytoy; 08-08-2017 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by phasmasboytoy View Post
    The Phasma in that D23 set is a clearly a repaint....so cool new figure, variant that shouldve been standard issue in the first place and and some repack nonsense.
    First time I hear that... do you have any side-by-side comparisms? I noticed some more shine on her armor, but I blamed it on the pics so far...

That would be quite some huge news...

All I know is, I need a Praetorian Guard on Force Friday II in some form. This figure could work, or the one from Jakks.
    Last edited by Logray; 08-09-2017 at 12:47 PM.

I live across the street from disney store all elites are 5.99 bogo free. all they have is jyn ,bohdi and one blaze. i missed the black r2 unit, and the trooper with white pauldron. was sad to think the line was ended. yeah i'm the sucker that bought most of them full price...but only missing those 2, grevious and proto fett, i got all of the others as they were released. now have to make room for the last jedi ones...ugh

Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216