Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Celebration Europe: Exclusives

Quote Originally Posted by HareSolo View Post
    Got the badge set today.. they came in a plastic bag with a bubble wrap envelope...wow, super commemorative...no holder... nothing to display them in... what a joke... 50 for that?

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk
    This is to be expected.

The first set came in a little box with a clear cover, the second set came in a nice tin with a few other items, the third set came in an engraved wooden box, the fourth set came on two metal rings so you could flip through them, the fifth set came in an acrylic box that was actually too small for the badges, the sixth set and all others after that have come rubber banded together (usually siding around loose in the envelope because the rubber band broke while in transit. The mylar bag was a nice change from the past few badge sets.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Wyman View Post
    This is to be expected.

The first set came in a little box with a clear cover, the second set came in a nice tin with a few other items, the third set came in an engraved wooden box, the fourth set came on two metal rings so you could flip through them, the fifth set came in an acrylic box that was actually too small for the badges, the sixth set and all others after that have come rubber banded together (usually siding around loose in the envelope because the rubber band broke while in transit. The mylar bag was a nice change from the past few badge sets.
    Thanks for the info Chris👍 I did a do - it - yourself display case😆

I see you have the Jedi Master one. Very nice. That's the one I'll be looking to track down. Nicely displayed too I didn't get the Pin but I'm thinking of doing something with the Lanyard.
    Wanted: VINTAGE COLLECTION: C-3PO. Still got a Vinage Wedge & Gammy to trade.

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue82 View Post
    I see you have the Jedi Master one. Very nice. That's the one I'll be looking to track down. Nicely displayed too I didn't get the Pin but I'm thinking of doing something with the Lanyard.
    Thanks! Yes...i was a Jedi Master badge holder so i just needed the other 15..ha

Nice looking display.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Quote Originally Posted by HareSolo View Post
    Thanks! Yes...i was a Jedi Master badge holder so i just needed the other 15..ha

Mine have now arrived and I am pleased with them... though unlike Rey, I am still in search of Luke Skywalker! Out of curiosity, how did you attach them to the backing board?

My Feedback Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Rogue82 View Post
    Mine have now arrived and I am pleased with them... though unlike Rey, I am still in search of Luke Skywalker! Out of curiosity, how did you attach them to the backing board?
    I used crafters tape

Thanks, I'll give it a go

My Feedback Thread

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789