Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: jonthejedi's mancave 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    Cool HT line-up!
    Thanks, Sergiu!

Just received my 1st Imperial astromech droid(hopefully not my last). Looking forward to Death Star gunner, Death Squad Commander & TIE pilot joining the ranks.

Cool! How do you like t?
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Nice new addition, Jon. I love getting something new!

Thanks to you both! I really like it a lot...it looks great near the shadow trooper, I think. I think that's it, Herb...I was desperate for something new(I almost bought the Battlefront Shocktrooper the other day). Right now...after more delays...I'm waiting for a Deathtrooper, Rogue One TIE pilot, Shoretrooper, two Jyn Erso's, DS Gunner, Alfred Hitchcock(my fav. Director from Mondo), Ellen Ripley, Sean Connery 007 & probably several others...all for the pop culture mancave. 2017 is here with more delays. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Thanks to you both! I really like it a lot...it looks great near the shadow trooper, I think. I think that's it, Herb...I was desperate for something new(I almost bought the Battlefront Shocktrooper the other day). Right now...after more delays...I'm waiting for a Deathtrooper, Rogue One TIE pilot, Shoretrooper, two Jyn Erso's, DS Gunner, Alfred Hitchcock(my fav. Director from Mondo), Ellen Ripley, Sean Connery 007 & probably several others...all for the pop culture mancave. 2017 is here with more delays. Oh well.
    Lots to look forward to then......enjoy!

Today I received this custom, acrylic Imperial "cog" 1/6 scale stand from a Hong Kong eBay seller. Easy assembly, and can be used with or without the crotch cradle.

Looks good!
    My Feedbackhttp://threads.rebelscum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=2526787&page=0&view=colla psed&sb=5&o=93&fpart=1#Post34439102526787[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by Mechleader View Post
    Looks good!
    Thanx Mechleader!

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    Today I received this custom, acrylic Imperial "cog" 1/6 scale stand from a Hong Kong eBay seller. Easy assembly, and can be used with or without the crotch cradle.
    Pretty cool!!
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast