Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: jonthejedi's mancave 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Lone_Jedi View Post
    Nice pics. How do you like the Rogue One TIE Pilot? I know the suit is different and the helmet is painted differently, but is he worth picking up if one owns the ANH version?
    I have both of them, and if you just want to own one Tie Pilot I'd say both are equally looking great. The Rogue One version has a suit that imitates a kind of leathery material, feels a lot more like a WW2 pilot suit and it adds a nice touch. Oh and the old version has a holster for the blaster, when the RO one doesn't have it.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

“...a wretched hive of scum & villainy:”

Awesome!! I love the cool lighting too
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Thanks my friend! Yes, those are Ikea lights you can control the whole spectrum with. My Cairo Indy looks great with yellow, as do the sandtroopers and Jabba. Unfortunately...Dengar was not what arrived last night...it was a 2nd Zuckuss. Uh oh...Sideshow will send me Dengar when Zuckuss is on the way. 1st time that’s ever happened.

I also wish the bases had been more consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    I also wish the bases had been more consistent.
    To be honest I also prefer the old Hot Toys black oval bases with the name plaque to the new complex ones.
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

Great Display of Hunters, Jon! Looking forward to seeing Dengar complete your set up.

Quote Originally Posted by Sergiu View Post
    To be honest I also prefer the old Hot Toys black oval bases with the name plaque to the new complex ones.
    I do too. I buy extra blank ones off eBay, and sometimes have custom decals made.

Quote Originally Posted by Herb View Post
    Great Display of Hunters, Jon! Looking forward to seeing Dengar complete your set up.
    Thanks my friend.

The “smugglers’ corner of the mancave...with new corner shelving & Falcon lightspeed print:

Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast