Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: jonthejedi's mancave 2.0

All fantastic movies to collect from. Like you I grew up seeing all of them. To this day for instance, I consider the first Planet of the Apes a much better film than any of the new ones. Sean Connery, Alfred Hitchcock, Sigourney Weaver, Alien etc, etc , etc. all great actors, directors, movies. It's good to have room to collect all you want. Most likely I'll be doing like you once we get to move back up north. I need a whole basement for myself and my son. My wife collects I Love Lucy dolls; my son and I are always looking for SW stuff, BTTF, Harry Potter, LOTR, etc. I'll keep dropping by your mancave every now and again. Enjoy collecting!
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

You do the same. I look forward to seeing your finished basement once you move.

Here is my Medicom 1/6(slightly off) scale collection of figures in their new home. I regret not picking up the TIE pilot.

Medicoms are still present in my collection, well with the exception of ROTS Vader which I recently sold. They are nice figs, in a way better than the Sideshow counterparts
    COLLECTION
    Feedback

Collecting has the permanence of herpes, it mutates, but doesn't go away

I let my Medi Maul go recently. That's cool you've kept them, Jon. It's nice to have different representations in ones collection if you have the space.

I enjoyed the RealActionHero line...even though I skipped ROTJ Luke, TIE Pilot & others. I wish I had more Marmit(only have orange pauldron sandtrooper). I also have The Rocketeer 2.0.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011