Thread: Searching for Boshek

Searching for Boshek

I'm on the search to track down the actor who played Boshek. I have spotted him in an episode of "the New Avengers" shot in France (playing a Russian soldier), but wondering if anyone here has any leads.

"Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.

Hi Cobalt. I have looked at pics of Guy, but I don't think it's him. Boshek has a distinct mole over his lip--and he has it in the New Avnegers episode as well, so I doubt it was makeup. I have reached out to Guy's family to confirm. Guy was in Jedi in the briefing room.

Quote Originally Posted by CoruscantCrime View Post
    Hi Cobalt. I have looked at pics of Guy, but I don't think it's him. Boshek has a distinct mole over his lip--and he has it in the New Avnegers episode as well, so I doubt it was makeup. I have reached out to Guy's family to confirm. Guy was in Jedi in the briefing room.
    You're correct, Guy definitely wasn't BoShek. Cobalt had that problem in the older thread, too, as you saw... The pictures didn't match BoShek. Different people.

In the New Avengers Episode he was in, the casting agent was French, most of the extras were French and it was shot in France. That might add another wrinkle. The casting agency, MaMade, hasn't done any work since 1999, so I am going to search for individual employees.

I was just trying to direct you to the thread itself. the forum renamed the link I posted as "guy standeven" (as you can see) -- but for my part, I just copy/pasted the URL to that discussion. I'm fully aware that the discussion led elsewhere. I just thought the thread might be useful.
    "Is there anyone on this ship, who even remotely, looks like Satan?" -- James Kirk, U.S.S. Enterprise.