Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Celebration Anaheim: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badge Sign Up

Celebration Anaheim: Rebelscum.com Forum Member Badge Sign Up

If you are attending Star Wars Celebration Anaheim April 16-19, 2015 and you would like to show your Rebelscum.com member pride, we are happy to announce our free exclusive event badge! Please note, these badges are ONLY for CURRENT members that are attending the event in person! No badges will be mailed. These actually do cost money to produce, so please DO NOT sign up for a badge unless you plan to stop by the Rebelscum.com booth inside the Official Pix Autograph Hall to pick it up. Last year, we had a rather large stack of these that did not get retrieved which was a very big waste of time and materials.

Now then, if you would like a personalized badge with your screen name, simply reply to this thread below. The deadline to sign up will run through Wednesday, April 1st, no exceptions. Tell all your forum friends so no one gets left out!

UPDATE: Due to the very popular nature of this offer, we are limiting the FREE badges to CURRENT forum members only. Additional badges for family and friends will be $3.00 each. Advance payment is required and can be sent to paypal@rebelscum.com via PayPal. Please include what name you would like in the order notes when sending this payment.
    Convention Autographs & Internet Sales - Official Pix by C2 Ventures
    Administrator - The Registry
    Co-Founder - Star Wars Grand Florida Alliance
    President - Tampa Star Wars Club

Hey Chris....

put us down for two....

_Darren_

AndrewDavies.

Thanks for this!!!

Darren(and Andy)
    Okay.Fine.You win.
    Now I'm going to enjoy my life while you are buried under a pile of plastic and cardboard.
    Big Barada

Definitely interested in one of these:

DarkArtist
    Jeff Schnitzer
    Longing for the Good Old Kenner Days where SW Figures were in great supply and everyone was able to find their favorite characters etc..... Hasbro you need to follow this example ! Twitter: @SWChamp
    http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1055416/

Cool! I'll take one
    Clintonmills
    Always looking for Indiana Jones autographs. Drop me a PM if you have anything.

I am definitely interested in getting one. Thanks!

I'll add one to my collection.

Oh yes! Keeping the RS badge love goin'!

DarthBeek
    Star Wars | The Empire Strikes Back | Return of the Jedi
    The Golden Age

I'd like one too.

Antman
    James Earl Jones: "I've one thing to say to people like you...I like Star Wars too!"

The Big Bang Theory-Season 7, Episode 14

One for me please.

MrT

Thanks

Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast