View Poll Results: Where's your film allegiance at atm?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • PT + OT = SW

2 6.06%
  • PT + TCW + OT = SW

1 3.03%
  • PT + TCW + SWR + OT = SW

3 9.09%
  • OT = SW

12 36.36%
  • PT + TCW + SWR + OT + ST = SW

6 18.18%
  • PT + TCW + OT + ST = SW

3 9.09%
  • PT + OT + ST = SW

4 12.12%
  • I can't figure out what all these abbreviations are...

2 6.06%

Thread: Where's your film allegiance atm?

Question Where's your film allegiance atm?

This is a front page poll but thought I'd put it in here so people can vote and then leave an opinion...

Looking down the barrel of the third Star Wars trilogy, our ever-inquisitive Probe Droid is tasked with the mission of finding out where your allegiances put you at this point in time.

I voted OT as the OT+ST option was missing, which surprises me as I figured that would be a common opinion at this point.
    Last edited by TJapes; 02-06-2015 at 01:37 AM.

Prequels,The Clone Wars,Rebels,Original Trilogy,Sequel Trllogy and the spin offs. I've loved Star Wars since i was 4 in 1977 and will continue to love it.
    May the Force be with you....always....except nap time...who needs that kind of pressure.

Collector of 3 3/4 Vintage and Modern star Wars figures......to cuddle!!

•    
    How can the poll be named "film" allegiance, and then list TV shows like Rebels and CW (which both suck anyway).

And how can people say they have allegiance to the new films - that aren't out yet? You guys not learn anything from the PT?

Ian
    BACK FROM THE DEAD

I was 4 when Star Wars was Star Wars IV (not a New Hope) in 1977. I have loved the OT all my life. I can't imagine the ST from Disney will change my allegiance but I haven't seen it yet. PT worked for it's generation and the ST will likely work for it's generation. But the OT is my generation and as such my life.

Everything that came before Disney.

Rogue One? Solo? Ewok movies? Ewok series? Droids? Holiday special? The People vs. George Lucas...?