Page 220 of 237 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 2369

Thread: Micro Machines (2015+)

Any word on series 6?

I love how the good ones are always hard to find. Series 3 and series 6 are impossible to find, but series 2, which was almost entirely 3 pack reissues was everywhere.

If anyone has the wave 6 shuttles for sale, please let me know!

No word from Hasbro on Micro Machines in any of their panels or booth at Orlando Celebration. What is you guys expectation on the line? Will we see more MMs this year?

If they return, we probably wont see them until they appear at retail or in a catalog. For some reason, Hasbro has done nearly no marketing for this line, though its both nostalgic and reasonably priced.

My hope is that we get more capital ships, for TLJ, and even a set for RO, because they're sorely missed among all these fighters. I also would like to see thicker plastic on some ships, even if it makes them look a bit less accurate. The U-Wing for example is paper thin!

Looks like Hasbro had the Micro Machines newly registered in Oct of last year. I think we will be getting more micros but the dry spell between movies is not good for the brand.

http://www.trademarkia.com/micromachines-86367568.html

@Darth Sidious - i love the U-wing as is. I have the one in flight mode and it looks fantastic. I love how accurate they've been able to get the ships in such a tiny scale with modern manufacturing techniques. If I had one wish, it's that they stick to the stiffer plastic. For example, most of my x-wings are made from a fairly hard/stiff plastic that does a really good job holding its shape while still being flexible enough to not be brittle and break too easily. But a few of my x-wings are a much softer, more rubbery material that sags and droops under its own weight far too easily.

Quote Originally Posted by canofhumdingers View Post
    @Darth Sidious - i love the U-wing as is. I have the one in flight mode and it looks fantastic. I love how accurate they've been able to get the ships in such a tiny scale with modern manufacturing techniques. If I had one wish, it's that they stick to the stiffer plastic. For example, most of my x-wings are made from a fairly hard/stiff plastic that does a really good job holding its shape while still being flexible enough to not be brittle and break too easily. But a few of my x-wings are a much softer, more rubbery material that sags and droops under its own weight far too easily.

I am totally with you. The thin wings add to the great detail and scale of this ship - it is one of the nicest MMs around. But yeah, the plastic should be more sturdy, like in the 90ies.

For those still looking for the BB Series 6, the german website ToyPalace has them on preorder. That's where I got my set. They only sell full boxes though :

http://www.toy-palace.com/en/star-wa...isplay-24.html

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Jedi_ View Post
    Looks like Hasbro had the Micro Machines newly registered in Oct of last year. I think we will be getting more micros but the dry spell between movies is not good for the brand.

http://www.trademarkia.com/micromachines-86367568.html
    Of course, they want to keep and secure their intellectual property. That does not indicate any further plans with the line. In companies like that, those renewals are daily business. The legal dpt. probably didn't even ask the product managers if there are any further plans.

For those who have Amazon Prime, the Death Star Rogue One set, the transforming play set, it has been marked down to 13.44 from 49.99. It's been hovering between 25 to as low as 11 dollars. Find it here, if you are interested. I haven't found it in any local stores, so probably my best shot.
    Star Wars Micro Machines Enthusiast

Agree with SEL - it's just so no other company can brand their products as 'Micro Machines' - just a run of the mill IP protection policy, I wouldn't read into it.
    And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Page 220 of 237 FirstFirst ... 120170210218219220221222230 ... LastLast