Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216
Results 2,151 to 2,159 of 2159

Thread: Micro Machines (2015+)

Did you buy them opened already? The Y-wing should be a clean version with a gray cockpit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Jedi_ View Post
    Did you buy them opened already? The Y-wing should be a clean version with a gray cockpit.
    It was still in the packet but the packet had been opened. I doubt the seller would have swapped them though.

If it helps, this is what the BB Y-wing looks like straight out of the packet

And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Hasbro Shop's online store has some of their three packs and larger packs on sale. One of the Rouge One sets and one of the Rebel sets are down to $4.99. There is also a special promo code too on the site for a small discount. Not sure if anyone else saw this but if you're looking for some good deals, it's at least worth checking out.

Also, the Ultimate Saga Battle Pack is showing up on Ebay again. Hoping its reliable.
    Star Wars Micro Machines Enthusiast

Thanks. Sadly still no Rogue One three-packs on the site, dang it.

Aaaaaand they're out of the R1 set I wanted (the one with Krennic and Baze micro figures)...

Too bad. I might've grabbed that, the second Rebels set, and the gold series three pack with the resistance transport and landspeeder thing that wasn't actually in the movie...

oh well, even at half price once you add shipping it only saves you a few bucks. Unless you're ordering enough to get free shipping it's almost not worth it, especially considering you don't get to pick the best one off the shelf...

Yeah, I was 100% on the ones they had. But, I know a local Wal-mart has some, so might see if they're dropping prices like I've seen others doing.

Also, Amazon has the Death Star set for RO on sale for $22. Not a bad deal.
    Star Wars Micro Machines Enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Duranium View Post
    Saw these Mexican MM products on eBay and have a sneaking suspicion that they may not be totally legit.

Quite late for an answer, but I like how these bootlegs mix Star Wars and Star Trek ships !

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_Windu_au View Post
    If it helps, this is what the BB Y-wing looks like straight out of the packet

And I can confirm this is the Y-Wing from the Series 6 BB: clean with yellow markings and grey cockpit.

Page 216 of 216 FirstFirst ... 116166206214215216