Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207
Results 2,061 to 2,067 of 2067

Thread: Micro Machines (2015+)

Finally completed the rogue one and blind bag Series 6 micros, which for someone in the U.K. isn't the cheapest when you have to import them all! The wings down krennics shuttle has to be my favourite I think

Agreed. That's a great miniature. I love the tank as well.

I want Krennic's shuttle in flight mode.

For the life of me I couldn't feel that one. Went through lots of blind bags but it never felt 'obvious'. Ended up with Y-wings instead.
    And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

I found that the 'tell' on Krennic's shuttle was the huge empty triangle of flat plastic between the two ventral wings. It almost feels like it's an empty bag, then you have a little hard kick at the top where the dorsal fin fits. It's also possible someone else nabbed it before you got there, DW.

Ooooh thanks Rev, will try my luck again! Quite possible someone else grabbed one as you say, but one never knows.
    And when he gets to heaven, to Saint Peter he will tell, one more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in hell
    Inter Arma Enim Silent Leges

Quote Originally Posted by squidgey View Post
    Finally completed the rogue one and blind bag Series 6 micros, which for someone in the U.K. isn't the cheapest when you have to import them all! The wings down krennics shuttle has to be my favourite I think
    Where did you get them from? I'm in the UK and looking for the Rogue One 3-packs, Death Star play set and series 6 blind bags.

I'll have to import them but it would be good to import them from the same place to lessen the postage.

I haven't seen the blind bags anywhere though!

Thanks!

Page 207 of 207 FirstFirst ... 107157197205206207