Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: Macquarie stormtrooper statue

Awesome mcquarrie display!!!

*Since Photobucket.com, the "free" image hosting website I've been using for the last 12 years to host my pictures for this website has changed image policy without previous notice, and now wants $400.00 a year for a subscription to host images, and since they have blocked the view of over 1,000 pictures I've done for this site, I've chosen a different image hosting site and I'm re-posting some of the images I previously worked on for this thread in an effort to have the images recorded for reference. Thank you for your understanding

Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    I've just received the exclusive McQuarrie Stormtrooper statue I had on preorder. Number 142 out of 750 made it to my collection room safe and sound. And what a beauty it is! Paint application is spot on, no color bleeding, details are sharp, magnets for both heads and hands are strong, and the overall sculpting is just fantastic. I'm very glad to have gotten this statue and gladly recommend it to anyone. It has easily become one of my favorite pieces in my collection. I'm very much looking forward to the McQuarrie Boba Fett statue this year, and Vader next year. Excellent work SS! Here are some pictures of my sample ...

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

I really wish SSC would do a poseable 1/6 version of this guy. Gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by jedisquared View Post
    I really wish SSC would do a poseable 1/6 version of this guy. Gorgeous!
    Agree. I wonder what happened to the 1/6 line of poseable McQuarrie figures they had announced a few years ago?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback , Movie Realization Visual Reviews

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112