Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: Macquarie stormtrooper statue

Video Review of my Ralph McQuarrie StormTrooper Statue from Star Wars by Sideshow Collectibles

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTYOTjKN3X4

According to SS: Only 10 EX McQ Stormies left.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

...and the EX has waitlisted.
    TRDNiteLife's Feedback - http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1102162/

•    
    Getting this delivered tomorrow, it'll be nice to finally see how it's turned out..., in hand.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    Getting this delivered tomorrow, it'll be nice to finally see how it's turned out..., in hand.
    Congrats! Was it the exclusive that you ordered, Kev?
    "Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by LightSword View Post
    Congrats! Was it the exclusive that you ordered, Kev?
    No, I didn't order direct so only the one head/helmet. Still happy with it, like the pistol hand instead of the light sabre as it feels more like what a stormtrooper should have. One little irritating thing, the paint is chipped on one of the feet/boots, it's only small but when you pay nearly £400.00 for something, I think any damage is disappointing.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Quote Originally Posted by kevb0977 View Post
    No, I didn't order direct so only the one head/helmet. Still happy with it, like the pistol hand instead of the light sabre as it feels more like what a stormtrooper should have. One little irritating thing, the paint is chipped on one of the feet/boots, it's only small but when you pay nearly £400.00 for something, I think any damage is disappointing.
    Tell them about it. You shouldn't have to accept a damaged figure.

•    
    Quote Originally Posted by rosemaster View Post
    Tell them about it. You shouldn't have to accept a damaged figure.
    I've sent the retailer an email now, waiting to hear back..., probably tomorrow.
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Hopefully you can get this sorted out and have a replacement sent or at least a discount. When I got my McQuarrie Stormtrooper his left foot wasn't resting completely on the base. It was a minimal thing, maybe a two or three millimeter gap, but nonetheless I contacted SSC with some pictures, and they were ready to send a replacement. That said, after a couple of days of having the Stormtrooper displayed, the foot finally touched the base under the weight of the statue, so I cancelled the replacement. These statues cost quite a bit, and even is the issue is minimal, I always aim for a replacement if one gets authorized. Good luck, man.

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and Iím not sure about the universe"- Albert Einstein

My Feedback

•    
    The retailer doesn't have anymore in stock so have to take pictures & await a solution from Sideshow who I assume will send the replacement part..., I have been offered a discount as an option though & as this statue will be on top of a detolf unit I think that'll be the easier solution as the damage is on the boot so when displayed higher up I recon I won't see it (hopefully).
    "Look Sir, Droids"

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011