Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980

Thread: Anything New In Australia!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jawarage View Post
    Has anyone received anything recently from the little toy company? Not sure they are reliable when they give very limited responses to order queries and do not know the pre-order status on products that are already on retail shelves
    I've sent them an e-mail yesterday about the pre-order I've placed on May 30th and got an answer only a few hours later, you might want to try again maybe they didn't receive your message? It seems to me they are very responsive.

I had pre-ordered the 6" Royal Guard and 40th 6" Vader set, they said they just have the Royal Guard in stock now and orders are going out.
    Last edited by Sturm86; 08-11-2017 at 10:14 PM.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

My TRU had 2 x ANH Vaders left over at 10am last Friday when we got there to have a look at the new stuff (left with nothing).

My TRU had a full wave with Thrawn,Hera,Kylo,Luke,Rey,Vader and Stormy.

Grabbed the Thrawn as he was the one I wanted.
    You can build a throne with bayonets, but you can't sit on it for long.
    мыслете наш он покой

K-Mart have the Last Jedi basic figures for $10 each right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sturm86 View Post
    I've sent them an e-mail yesterday about the pre-order I've placed on May 30th and got an answer only a few hours later, you might want to try again maybe they didn't receive your message? It seems to me they are very responsive.

I had pre-ordered the 6" Royal Guard and 40th 6" Vader set, they said they just have the Royal Guard in stock now and orders are going out.
    Got my order from The Little Toy Company in the mail this morning. It took a long wait but they've had the 40th Vader set in stock from Hasbro only last week. Once in stock it was very fast and I got my parcel at home, tracked well packed, in less than a week.
    "Bobby U-Wing"

Page 80 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3070787980