Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 711 to 720 of 746

Thread: Anything New In Australia!!!

  1. #711
    High Admiral Greejo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2000
    Location
    Mildura, Victoria, Australia

    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon_Gunner View Post
    LOL!

    Yeah its a typo.

    Was meant to say 4 times. Hah!

    Imagine if you'd seen it 44 times though?
    that would be some effort
    I did see tfa nine times and watched it a further five times on dvd
    looking forward to picking up r1 on dvd
    Remember it all.....write it down....tell it.

  2. #712

  3. #713
    Quote Originally Posted by Greejo View Post
    that would be some effort
    I did see tfa nine times and watched it a further five times on dvd
    looking forward to picking up r1 on dvd

    Can't wait to pick Rogue One up on Blu Ray.

    Hope there are better extras though compared to The Force Awakens Blu Ray.

  4. #714
    Quote Originally Posted by GNT View Post
    Maybe once it's out on DVD after a year or two :p
    I'll give it a crack once I get the Blu Ray.

  5. #715
    Hi all,

    Apologies if this is the wrong area. I was wondering if anyone here in Australia collects Star Wars helmets? I have some EFX and Master Replica helmets which come with the helmet stand. I have recently got some Anovos helmets which do not have stands at all. Does anyone here know where I can buy these? There are some on eBay but the prices for shipping here are more than the actual stands.
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Thanks.

  6. #716
    Picked up a U-Wing in Target for $49!

    Tie Striker still asking $79

    Will be keeping an eye on that shelf.

  7. #717
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdherfer View Post
    Picked up a U-Wing in Target for $49!

    Tie Striker still asking $79

    Will be keeping an eye on that shelf.
    I got my U-Wing for under $40.00 and my Tie Striker for $50.00.

    Happy with both those prices.

  8. #718
    Quote Originally Posted by Falcon_Gunner View Post
    I got my U-Wing for under $40.00 and my Tie Striker for $50.00.

    Happy with both those prices.
    Too right, that like a 2 for 1 deal! Which store was that?

    I remember kind of wincing at paying $50 for an all new vehicle not all that long ago. The Cloud Car from 2010 for example, but it was worth every cent for detail. Amazes me the U-Wing is going for less than the TIE Striker, but I think it's about making room.

  9. #719
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerdherfer View Post
    Too right, that like a 2 for 1 deal! Which store was that?

    I remember kind of wincing at paying $50 for an all new vehicle not all that long ago. The Cloud Car from 2010 for example, but it was worth every cent for detail. Amazes me the U-Wing is going for less than the TIE Striker, but I think it's about making room.

    Got them both at Target mate.

    The U-Wing kept going lower and lower in price till it went under $40.00.

    I priced matched the Tie Bomber with Kmart who had it on sale for $50.00.

  10. #720
    Wow that's pretty good value! I'm in Toowoomba and not spoilt for choice in regards to SW. The Kmart here seems to stock peg warmers only in regards to hasbro figs and vehicles.

Page 72 of 75 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •