Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Utini! - My fabulous run of Jawa common proof cards (almost complete).

Quote Originally Posted by jedikman View Post
    That is a truly awesome run you have Randy! Great work! Are you going to try and find the offerless revenge proof? I believe it is a one of a kind? Again awesome collection.K
    I know where that one is. It has a great home, but won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I might be able to track down a sample proof or two down the road. I'm really just in awe with how far this run had come.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!
    Last edited by Kenner76; 03-20-2017 at 12:27 PM.
    Wanted: Jawa sample proofs,a textured cape Leia, and any Boushh proofs. I'm also currently looking for a 21 ESB back Leia Organa proof. I have cash and many great trade items!
    My Feedback:http://forum.rebelscum.com/t1070625/

Quote Originally Posted by Kenner76 View Post
    I know where that one is. It has a great home, but won't be going anywhere anytime soon. I might be able to track down a sample proof or two down the road. I'm really just in awe with how far this run had come.

Thanks for the kind words everyone!!
    I'm glad you know it's whereabouts,I think it was pictured in the kellerman book! At least there's no mystery as to where it could be! Keep up the awesome collection buddy!

what an incredible collection ,,
    a bad day of fishing is better than a good day at work

an amazing collection of jawa proofs! very dedicated indeed- nice job and thanks for sharing

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123