Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Krypton - Syfy

It's not SyFY, but the 4400 was a perfect example of a show ending too early! I myself don't mind short seasons either. What does bother me is ending it w/o a proper ending, or ending it because you just gave up on the show. *cough*Firefly*caugh*!
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

for me personally there are a lot of shows I have liked that im glad went further than 4 or so seasons. why would I not want a show I like to last, and usually to me it does take 3 or 4 seasons for most of them to hit their stride. and more of the shows are starting these short seasons with long breaks and by the time they end with 5 or 7 seasons I still feel like im waiting for half of the show to air, they don't feel anywhere near finished to me.

Oh, they're still going forward with this? Considering Supergirl is going strong, and just added Superman to the cast. I think this will be a letdown. After all, on Krypton they're nothing special. So it ill be like watching just another show about regular people.

That said, it might be nice to explore their origins of how they spread across the stars. Although this won't have any ties with MoS, so...
    Looking for:Jedi Temple Guard X2, Rebels Thrawn Have: MU Rogue Captain America, Grim Reaper, WW Hulk. SW:Rebels Stormtroopers from 2-pks X2, IG-RM. 6" Snowtrooper, AT-AT Driver Sale List, Trade List, Non SW trades & Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Oh, they're still going forward with this? Considering Supergirl is going strong, and just added Superman to the cast. I think this will be a letdown. After all, on Krypton they're nothing special. So it ill be like watching just another show about regular people.

That said, it might be nice to explore their origins of how they spread across the stars. Although this won't have any ties with MoS, so...
    It depends on the talent and the writing. i hope it will have at least one great season.

Isn't this supposed to be considered DCEU canonical? Or did I misread something?

So the trailer was leaked. Anyone caught it?

Nope, it was taken down long before i could watch it. Really wanted to see it though, to get sense of it. I just don't see how a series about Kal's grandpa could be relevant.
    People want to see Superman, he's got Powers because of Earth's Sun. What makes Kryptonians anything special without it? We already know that they ruined their World.

Also if it has no connection to Supergirl on CW, or even MoS movies. Then it's just a random show.

Quote Originally Posted by Masterfett View Post
    Nope, it was taken down long before i could watch it. Really wanted to see it though, to get sense of it. I just don't see how a series about Kal's grandpa could be relevant.
    People want to see Superman, he's got Powers because of Earth's Sun. What makes Kryptonians anything special without it? We already know that they ruined their World.

Also if it has no connection to Supergirl on CW, or even MoS movies. Then it's just a random show.
    Bottom left at 40 seconds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sv8RT_CX8z4

Looks ingesting, I'll say that much. Also a shocker that it's connected to the DCEU, and almost a let down that it is. Considering their track record. Tat said I'll watch the pilot to see what it's about.

Though I think i had more fun watching the kid's reaction to the trailer!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast