Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kenner EMPIRE carded offerless set update

Cool Kenner EMPIRE carded offerless set update

Howdy; it's been a long time since I posted my ESB offerless set but it still needed some updates

Although it was nearly complete in 2008, I still had to upgrade a few cards, and find offerless AT-AT Commander, Luke Brown hair, and Boba Fett.

I had the opportunity to get all three respectively from Ron Salvatore, Todd DeMartino and Robert Daugherty - THANKS guys!!

The last one I might need would be 4-LOM, I say "might" because technically the offerless is not a Kenner U.S. card, but an Australian one...

Sorry for the loosy picture, I can't get a higher resolution into rebelscum's photo gallery... but you still enjoy most of them in the 2008 post.

I am very thrilled of these 'achievement', I've been collecting ESB offerless since the early 2000s. It was a nice hunt, some were relatively easy to find, but tricky to find in 'good' condition, and some were quite difficult...

I guess the most prefered in the run are Chewbacca green limbs and Boba Fett - they're both the 'discolored' version and looks pretty special

stephane

Congratulations. Impressive, most impressive.
    My Feedback Thread
    "Commander Cody, the time has come. Execute an order for Chinese take out."

Another great run Stephane , I think you are missing the orange hair Luke Skywalker 41 E-Back offerless to your collection .

-VICTORY IS OURS-
    -YOU WILL JOIN US-
    visit your imperial recruitment center now.

That looks great I got three to go. Yes There are so tough ones in there.
    troy patterson

Really nice run. Big fan of the offerless ESB Kenner cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Last edited by MrKenner; 11-09-2014 at 03:03 PM.

Incredible run Stephane !
    9 holy grails in a row

Looking for Imperial Commander stuff

That's an amazing run Stephane! Congratulations! Thanks for sharing.
    Interested in French Star Wars items from Kenner Canada, Meccano and Palitoy? Come join our La Guerre Des Etoiles Facebook group!

Stéphane,

Congrats on putting together such a collection, it is an amazing limelight.

I plan on doing the same with my 48 back B&C focus. I am only half way to a complete set though

-Matth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast