Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Indiana Jones toys I never had.

Quote Originally Posted by Star_Wars_Dork View Post
    Sigh. I was there was more Indy to talk about. Miss the good ol days.
    Well there might be... they just confirmed Indiana Jones 5, slated for a 2020 release.

Quote Originally Posted by Kneel_Before_Zod View Post
    Well there might be... they just confirmed Indiana Jones 5, slated for a 2020 release.
    Whoo hooo! Can't wait to get my hands on a 5POA geriatric Indy.

Quote Originally Posted by Lance_Quazar View Post
    Whoo hooo! Can't wait to get my hands on a 5POA geriatric Indy.
    He could still kick all of our butts!!

I would buy up any Indy figures they decide to make!
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

Maybe I can finally get a Dietrich. I'd settle for 5 POA.
    Wanted: 6" Celebration Exclusive Luke Skywalker (X-Wing Pilot).

"I mean, really, how many times will you look under Jabba's manboobs?" - bkusna

Quote Originally Posted by Kooshmeister View Post
    Maybe I can finally get a Dietrich. I'd settle for 5 POA.
    I wouldnt hold your breath. Indy figures are unlikely this time.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

Quote Originally Posted by Idpullthecurtain View Post
    I wouldnt hold your breath. Indy figures are unlikely this time.
    I bet we get something...we gotta get something! Hopefully Hasbro, too - not just Disney Store stuff. But yeah, it won't be anything compared to the scope of the last Hasbro 3.75" line. Man...that's one of my favorite toy lines of all time!! A few 6" figs would be cool....but I am really hoping for some more 3.75"!
    TK-2523
    Seeking: T'ra Saa Comic Pack, Ahsoka -CW44, Revan lightsabers, Royal Starship, AT-ACT
    GM Cereal Pens - NEED:
    Anakin, Mace; 4 Trade: OB1, Chewie, Clone
    MY FEEDBACK

Quote Originally Posted by JTKenobi View Post
    I bet we get something...we gotta get something! Hopefully Hasbro, too - not just Disney Store stuff. But yeah, it won't be anything compared to the scope of the last Hasbro 3.75" line. Man...that's one of my favorite toy lines of all time!! A few 6" figs would be cool....but I am really hoping for some more 3.75"!
    Im with you. I LOVED that last line so much. Looking back I cant believe we got as many figures as we did, and I have every single one. That said, I do believe that paint issues and poor figure choices hurt the line a lot. And while I am sure that is the case, I really dont believe there is a market for much Indy merchandise regardless. Next time around I am sure we will get some stuff, but I bet we wont get a full line of figures. The last movie, took huge box office takings without getting critical acclaim. So there will be some stuff. Maybe LEGO will have another go, and we may get the odd Indy figure across a few lines.
    Most wanted figures: Vedain, Luke Bespin (Beatup version), Fozec, Taym Dren Garen, Sim Aloo

I too loved the Indy line...still do. I have everything they made except the cloth top truck. It still seems like a dream come true that they made as extensive a line as they did. The thing is, other than whatever the new movie brings us, there isn't a lot of ground left to cover from the rest of the film series. Well, there is plenty, but nothing I can see Hasbro making. They hit most of the major characters and iconic vehicles. As much as I would love them to, I don't see them doing characters like Jock, Katanga, Brody, etc. I think our best hope is a small 6" run of figures and, though I know that's an unpopular choice, I'd be down for that.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    I too loved the Indy line...still do. I have everything they made except the cloth top truck. It still seems like a dream come true that they made as extensive a line as they did. The thing is, other than whatever the new movie brings us, there isn't a lot of ground left to cover from the rest of the film series. Well, there is plenty, but nothing I can see Hasbro making. They hit most of the major characters and iconic vehicles. As much as I would love them to, I don't see them doing characters like Jock, Katanga, Brody, etc. I think our best hope is a small 6" run of figures and, though I know that's an unpopular choice, I'd be down for that.

in the context on a full Indy line (not a toy line) I don't see it like that at all. There is a lot they could have done, for example Dietrich, Brody, White Tux Indy, Belloq Linen suit, etc etc that's before you get to backgrounders like Katanga and jock etc. But as you say they will never do those now. I don't think they will do a line of figures at all big or small now. I think all we will get is some figures of Indy himself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123