Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Indiana Jones toys I never had.

Thank you for the comments and replies,

hopefully I will be able to add some painted pre-production figures and can get Indy some company, I'm specifically looking for both painted short rounds and a Willie Scott. If you've seen the sculpts you'll see why the decision to drop them from production was easy.

Last edited by waffenmeister; 11-30-2016 at 04:28 PM.

2016 managed to turn up some of the painted hard copies. I'm still looking for painted Willie Scott or Shortrounds!

Sweet stuff you got there! I never got into any of the LJN stuff, but that is one impressive collection!
    There is no disgrace in getting old, it is just damned inconvenient.
    My Feedback!

What are appropriate prices are for vintage indy figures...

Ebay has some mail away Belloq figures for $25.

I bought the Map Room and Cart for around $75 together. They have damaged boxes and some minor missing parts.

Now I looking for a good Well of Souls.

Those prices seem pretty reasonable.

I picked up a Well of the Souls from a fellow scummer for $50. It came with the original box, in fairly decent shape, and was only missing the mummy.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

There's a bad joke there...but I'm not going there, as I choose instead to get eat an awesome sandwich.

Quote Originally Posted by SWDave View Post
    Sweet stuff you got there! I never got into any of the LJN stuff, but that is one impressive collection!

Yeah, even though LJN probably had a 'no guns' policy with their action figures.

Well, considering LJN's Indy figures are from Temple of Doom and Indy loses his gun at the very beginning of the movie...why would any of them have guns?

Also, LJN's Dune figures came with guns and they also had a line of S.W.A.T. figures back in the '70s that came with all kinds of guns.
    Last edited by Billy_Ray; 04-13-2017 at 09:40 PM.
    Feedback thread
    Don't need a somewhat newer jocular since the older legacy collection hypnosis arena two pack jocular is still great and thing is that do all attack of the Clones Jedi figures really need jedi robes?

Quote Originally Posted by Billy_Ray View Post
    Well, considering LJN's Indy figures are from Temple of Doom and Indy loses his gun at the very beginning of the movie...why would any of them have guns?

Also, LJN's Dune figures came with guns and they also had a line of S.W.A.T. figures back in the '70s that came with all kinds of guns.

At least they were plot-accurate with it, I suppose.

Those Dune figures sorta go well with Star Wars and G.I. Joe scale-wise.

Sigh. I was there was more Indy to talk about. Miss the good ol days.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast