Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839

Thread: Hangars and Mash, my one panel comics

We're going to move into a short period where I didn't feel any strong inspiration from Star Wars. It happens from time to time.

Take a look, enjoy. I'm off to bed.

As the summer months are still upon us, I'll be out of town next week trying to enjoy myself as my kids frolic on a beach.

Finally back from my time away. The children have frolicked, I avoided burning, the in-laws only thought about punching me in the face, and only one tooth broke.

Despite the handful of death threats I have received, I have decided to continue posting anyways.

I must confess, though, I'll be watching over my shoulder in case any of those threats - mostly from angry Jawas - have any actual substance to them.

Roger is still a waste of space.

I'll talk to the Jawas.

I like the Davy Jones one. It somehow brought to mind the idea that you could do something funny with him and Spongebob. Maybe it was the crab claw and the pirate accent.

Quote Originally Posted by Obi_Wannabe View Post
    I like the Davy Jones one. It somehow brought to mind the idea that you could do something funny with him and Spongebob. Maybe it was the crab claw and the pirate accent.
    I had similar ideas with Davy relating to crabby patties somehow. Too bad I don't have a Spongebob figure. Do they make one in this scale?

So, I'm a day late again this week. I do, however, have a valid excuse. Here is the footage captured by my security camera. As you can see, I was not left alone this week.

They started by trying to follow through on their death threats from last week.

My camera didn't capture how I managed to escape two terminators, but - suffice to say - I did.

So, having failed to stop me by assassination, they resorted to petty theft.

Which led to an epic chase...

Once I caught up to them, I managed to get my notebook back!

Now, on to the actual images...

Honestly, I'm lucky to even post this now. My kids are, literally, crawling all over me, trying to force-feed my pre-licked cookies.

yum yum yum

Time marches on...

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 29373839